The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Anyone Here?

Started by Harvard Gent, January 23, 2016, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Its good to stay with beer...

The shine is so strong that you find yourself in a ward sooner or later... Fighting off demons.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Renee"Well then why mention it?

Why reply to it?

To shut you up and prevent you from looking like a bigger ass than you already do.

You're welcome, rummy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Mel, do you like barrel was? Fashionista has never been shitfaced on barrel wash. Can you believe that? I've heard of people like that, but I never thought I would ever chat with them on the net. :laugh3:

I've tasted some pretty pure & fine shine in my slightly younger years, but I pretty much stick to my Lager these days...

We used to make our own hooch when I lived in the Middle East. Most of it was really bad.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"To shut you up and prevent you from looking like a bigger ass than you already do.

Thanks Mom!

Are my Pop Tarts ready yet?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Drinks it right out of the paper bag too. :laugh3:

Only when I'm driving...

I thought that went without saying.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Herman"We used to make our own hooch when I lived in the Middle East. Most of it was really bad.

Are you White?

What the fuck were you doing living in the Middle East?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"We used to make our own hooch when I lived in the Middle East. Most of it was really bad.

Are you White?

What the fuck were you doing living in the Middle East?

Yes, I'm white. I'm of Ukrainian and Dutch descent. I don't know why that matters, but anyway. I was working as a toolpush and drilling supervisor in the Middle East. I have worked in Europe, Africa, South America, South Asia, South East Asia, Central Asia and Australia too. I met the old lady working in Indonesia.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"To shut you up and prevent you from looking like a bigger ass than you already do.

Thanks Mom!

Are my Pop Tarts ready yet?

Make your own fucking Pop Tarts.

Sound familiar? I'll bet your ex-wife tells you the same thing right after she "jocks your 3" cock".

Mel Gibson

Was that before the hightened tensions between the West and the Middle East?

Could you walk around freely in a Western manner, doing Western things?

Or was there a concern?

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"I'll bet your ex-wife tells you the same thing right after she "jocks your 3" cock".

I'm a MGTOW now...  My Ex knows this.

Don't take no shit, nor lip, from the female species.

We're still on friendly chatting terms...  Would you like me to send her any particular text?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Was that before the hightened tensions between the West and the Middle East?

Or was there a concern?

Depends on the country I was in. But mostly I was confined to expat compounds. My first time working in the area was Saudi Arabia in 1993. My last time in the area was Abu Dhabi in 2010. Even liberal places like Abu Dhabi are not good places to bend the rules. I hate the Middle East.

Mel Gibson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Was that before the hightened tensions between the West and the Middle East?

Or was there a concern?

Depends on the country I was in. But mostly I was confined to expat compounds. My first time working in the area was Saudi Arabia in 1993. My last time in the area was Abu Dhabi in 2010. Even liberal places like Abu Dhabi are not good places to bend the rules. I hate the Middle East.

My husband has done work there too, but only for short times..

Training, or troubleshooting usually.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview