Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Anyone Here?

Started by Harvard Gent, January 23, 2016, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Renee"I'll bet your ex-wife tells you the same thing right after she "jocks your 3" cock".

I'm a MGTOW now...  My Ex knows this.

Don't take no shit, nor lip, from the female species.

We're still on friendly chatting terms...  Would you like me to send her any particular text?

Yeah, you the man. :001_rolleyes:

No fucks are given on this end what you send her.

Mel, you're just a dime a dozen dirt merchant and it's inconsequential to anyone here if you take or don't take shit or lip from anyone.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Mel Gibson

You seem to be attracted to me, Renee.  Some posters are.

Mel Gibson

At least you roll with the punches, Renee.  That's one trait that I must commend you on...

Some posters get cranky, difficult, or flat out refuse to post if things aren't to their exact own personal likings.

As much as you are a hate blob, you seem a little more "flexible," for lack of a better term, than some others...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"You seem to be attracted to me, Renee.  Some posters are.

It must be the motorcycle. I have the same problem with groupies because of my bike. :laugh3:

Mel Gibson

Annie

If your bike has a pussy pad, that's the attraction  :thumbup:  Hubby took me on a Harley soft tail a few years back on a Harley trial ride. I was terrified but after a few minutes I never felt so alive in my life. What a rush! Sadly we don't have a Harley :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Nice!  What's your ride?

I have a Harley Softail.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"If your bike has a pussy pad, that's the attraction  :thumbup:  Hubby took me on a Harley soft tail a few years back on a Harley trial ride. I was terrified but after a few minutes I never felt so alive in my life. What a rush! Sadly we don't have a Harley :sad:

Harley's are very expensive.  Why not consider a used Jap bike?  Just as much fun, and much cheaper!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Herman"I have a Harley Softail.

I'm sure that said Sportster a few seconds ago...

Mel Gibson

I like my Sportster 1200V.  It's raw, and very simplistic in every way.

I ride solo.  Solo seat, forward pegs.  I'm not a huge guy, so it fits me OK in this configuration

I do like the fact that the big twins now have a six-speed tranny though...  That's a plus on the highway.  I almost bought a Dyna, but then at that point I may as well have bought a stripped down Road King.

What I really need to do, is to keep the Sporty for around town, and get a R/K for the highway...

Mel Gibson

Plus, I would never two-up on my Sporty.  Couldn't anyhow, since I've mounted a leather swing-arm bag, which effectively makes the left passenger peg obsolete.

With a R/K, I would probably bolt on a smaller-style passenger pillion.

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"You seem to be attracted to me, Renee.  Some posters are.

Yeah, when I see a roach I have an overwhelming urge to kill it. :laugh:

Make no mistake, Mel. I see you as vermin that should be exterminated with extreme prejudice. There is no attraction, only revulsion.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I have a six speed tranny. I don't mind it. I normally do 3 big runs a year across Western North America. I ride with a group of guys. We're all over 40.

Annie

Quote from: "GrAnnie"If your bike has a pussy pad, that's the attraction  :thumbup:  Hubby took me on a Harley soft tail a few years back on a Harley trial ride. I was terrified but after a few minutes I never felt so alive in my life. What a rush! Sadly we don't have a Harley :sad:

Harley's are very expensive.  Why not consider a used Jap bike?  Just as much fun, and much cheaper!

Ya, no way, it's a Harley or nothing at all. Just can't afford it right now. I envy people who ride one, you lucky buggers!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Ya, no way, it's a Harley or nothing at all. Just can't afford it right now. I envy people who ride one, you lucky buggers!

Not me GrAnnie.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview