Replies: 7555
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:28:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alberta teen injured after he says e-cigarette exploded

Started by Anonymous, January 26, 2016, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I hear if you wear a mouth guard and give yourself a blo...nevermind.

I used to smoke.  I quit cold turkey.  I use a vape for marijuana (I have a pen and a desktop version - both electric charge).  My husband uses a vape for e-smoking.

I also own mouth guards - one for sports and one because I grind my teeth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I hear if you wear a mouth guard and give yourself a blo...nevermind.

I used to smoke.  I quit cold turkey.  I use a vape for marijuana (I have a pen and a desktop version - both electric charge).  My husband uses a vape for e-smoking.

I heard of pot vape. Where do they sell it?

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"I hear if you wear a mouth guard and give yourself a blo...nevermind.

Head shops carrying them or online.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"

Head shops carrying them or online.

Makes sense. Same places you can get absolute detox.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't know what that is.

The guys on the rigs and service hands use it to pass pre employment piss testing.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Does it work?

Judging by how chronic a lot of the guys are in this racket, I would say it works. If there's an injury they do hair follicle samples and anything from a head shop is useless for that.

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Then why do you wear a mouthguard!!!!

It keeps me from Fucken swearing all the time.

J0E

Moral of the Story: Don't play with matches and Don't smoke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"Moral of the Story: Don't play with matches and Don't smoke.

But is you are a smoker, it's good there is vaping. I used Nicorette gum to quit smoking.

J0E

This story kinda reminds me of the time I was workin' in the bush, when one morning, I lit the gas stove, put it on high heat in the tent, and it went out of control and my clothes got on fire. It burned me beard off, singed much of the hair off of it. I quickly ran outta the tent rolled around on the dirt on the grass ta put the flames out. Luckily, I never paid the price like the young man did with his e-cig for my foolish misadventure. I just burned a couple of holes through my clothes and singed my beard off.

Anyways, that was a rivetting experience to light myself on fire like that that I'll never ferget. It reminded me of the sayin', "If you walk inta the fire, make sure ya make it out alive."

Annie

I've seen a few people smoking those ecigs. I think if you're gonna quit then go cold turkey. Don't shove more or other chemicals into your body. Gawd only knows (and the companies) what's really in those.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I've seen a few people smoking those ecigs. I think if you're gonna quit then go cold turkey. Don't shove more or other chemicals into your body. Gawd only knows (and the companies) what's really in those.

I know of 4 ppl now that have quit using e-cigs when everything they have tried failed. I'm not sure what the comparison is but it's like 20 to 2000 and it's vapor not smoke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I've seen a few people smoking those ecigs. I think if you're gonna quit then go cold turkey. Don't shove more or other chemicals into your body. Gawd only knows (and the companies) what's really in those.

I know of 4 ppl now that have quit using e-cigs when everything they have tried failed. I'm not sure what the comparison is but it's like 20 to 2000 and it's vapor not smoke.

It doesn't have tar like regular cigarettes?