The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"I don't know but I kinda think DSM is acceptable.

BTW Shen how do you know TD is the Seaman guy? I thought you didn't read VF.

He posted pet pics from a photobucket account with the name sea major attached to it.

What? Did you hack into the guys account? I'll say it again you seem to take this shit too seriously. No kids to take care of, hubbies to make happy?

No.  When I click on the image, photobucket comes up with the username seamajor1 at the bottom of the screen.  No hacking required Major :)

I wear the serious pants around here.  Always have.

Yeah but I wear the serious foundation wear around here. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

So he's Sea Mayor from another forum? Nobody cares do you? I don't think Twenty cares either that they know.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

If they someday fire Lucy Liu, Shen Li could take her place as the modern politically correct Dr. Watson.

Twenty Dollars

He posted pet pics from a photobucket account with the name sea major attached to it.

What? Did you hack into the guys account? I'll say it again you seem to take this shit too seriously. No kids to take care of, hubbies to make happy?

No.  When I click on the image, photobucket comes up with the username seamajor1 at the bottom of the screen.  No hacking required Major :)

Why would you want to click on the image? You are why I choose not to post any PI. Note to self. Renee is a nosey person.

Renee

I'm a "nosey person"???? All I asked was how did Shen Li know you were Seamajor. Sorry if you think that's some kind of unusually probing question.

Apparently I'm such a "nosey person" that I was one of the last people around here to be aware of your identity.  :001_rolleyes:

Note to self....TD/Seamajor is a fuckin putz.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Why would you want to click on the image? You are why I choose not to post any PI. Note to self. Renee is a nosey person.

Renee isn't nosy at all, but you sir are paranoid.

RW

Clicking on the image makes it bigger as I often view the forum on a tiny screen a lot of the time.

Yes, watch out for Internet predators like me.   :evilthoughts2:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

^^^ OK guess that legit. Probably don't know anyone like me? Well get to know each other I'm sure.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^^ OK guess that legit. Probably don't know anyone like me? Well get to know each other I'm sure.

I don't know much about you so I can't say but like you said, we'll get to know each other :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

What good are forums if no one can troll them? Isn't that half the fun? Personally I don't care if some one is that name over there and this name over here, it's how you act is what counts. Just gotta watch out for the internet predators.....  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"What good are forums if no one can troll them? Isn't that half the fun? Personally I don't care if some one is that name over there and this name over here, it's how you act is what counts. Just gotta watch out for the internet predators.....  :laugh3:

And we know who she is.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview