The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"It took me all of 2 seconds to put the word sweat and pants together.  Flatter yourself all you like.

It's a natural assumption. Most unemployed, basement dwelling, bums wear crap like sweat pants. They are easy to schlep their lazy asses into and no real manual dexterity is required to put them on.

Odinson is just a natural candidate for being a filthy, cum stained, sweat pants, dirty tee shirt, wearing slob. He probably eats hotpockets by the case and spray cheese right out of the can and I'll bet he plays video games for 14 hours a day.

All in all a total waste of skin.

Why so angry? You seem to have large mood swings. Do you take anti depressants?

You've never seen me angry.  :laugh3:

I'm just stating an observation.

You make an assload of wrong assumptions. That's why everyone considers you a troll. But I'll make allowances for you because you are used to dealing with one dimensional, single celled organisms like Scouse and his company of clowns.

I did use the word SEEM. Seem is not an absolute, therefore I assumed nothing. Just asking you a question. Why so angry? Scouse is a dumb Nazi dishwasher. I have nothing to do with him.

And I told you....you've never seen me angry.

A lot of people mistake my very direct and blunt style of posting for anger, unfortunately they are wrong. Don't make the same mistake.

You sound like York County Kid. Are you threatining me? You SEEM to take this internet thing a tad seriously. Why not just be happy?

:oeudC: Are you just naturally this obtuse or do you have trouble realizing when you are being a dumb ass? :laugh3:

You are relatively new here; I'm still hopeful that in time you will get to know us better. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"It took me all of 2 seconds to put the word sweat and pants together.  Flatter yourself all you like.

It's a natural assumption. Most unemployed, basement dwelling, bums wear crap like sweat pants. They are easy to schlep their lazy asses into and no real manual dexterity is required to put them on.

Odinson is just a natural candidate for being a filthy, cum stained, sweat pants, dirty tee shirt, wearing slob. He probably eats hotpockets by the case and spray cheese right out of the can and I'll bet he plays video games for 14 hours a day.

You make an assload of wrong assumptions. That's why everyone considers you a troll. But I'll make allowances for you because you are used to dealing with one dimensional, single celled organisms like Scouse and his company of clowns.

I did use the word SEEM. Seem is not an absolute, therefore I assumed nothing. Just asking you a question. Why so angry? Scouse is a dumb Nazi dishwasher. I have nothing to do with him.

A lot of people mistake my very direct and blunt style of posting for anger, unfortunately they are wrong. Don't make the same mistake.

You sound like York County Kid. Are you threatining me? You SEEM to take this internet thing a tad seriously. Why not just be happy?

:oeudC: Are you just naturally this obtuse or do you have trouble realizing when you are being a dumb ass? :laugh3:

You are relatively new here; I'm still hopeful that in time you will get to know us better. ac_biggrin

Fairly direct question.. Why not be happy. You rip on me because I asked you a question. All in all its your choice.

Renee

Fairly direct question.. Why not be happy. You rip on me because I asked you a question. All in all its your choice.

No, I rip on you for your inability to accept and understand direct answers, which btw is a common and very stale troll tactic.

No offense but your persistence in this line of discussion doesn't make you look particularly bright. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

^^TD is not particularly bright, but what do you expect from BFtards?

Bricktop

Twenty Dollars

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Ah, Renee...here's her chance to get her very own pet old person.

I miss it when you were her pet old person :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"What makes you think we're miserable?

He doesn't need to make sense.

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Ah, Renee...here's her chance to get her very own pet old person.

I miss it when you were her pet old person :(

I don't want a pet old person.

Just when you get attached to them, they die. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Odinson"I like TD...

He is a man who is not bound by the age code..

He just called you immature TD.  You going to take that shit from him?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I would like to open fire.

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

Odi what's your take?

First you like this place, then all you do is trash it over on the toilet,  then you like Renee,  creep all over her then you hate her and bash her on the toilet.  Wtf man can you not have some constent thought?

Now I'm just asking , do you drink Alot? ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Odi what's your take?

First you like this place, then all you do is trash it over on the toilet,  then you like Renee,  creep all over her then you hate her and bash her on the toilet.  Wtf man can you not have some constent thought?

Now I'm just asking , do you drink Alot? ?

He has admitted he drinks a lot and doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview