TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"What good are forums if no one can troll them? Isn't that half the fun? Personally I don't care if some one is that name over there and this name over here, it's how you act is what counts. Just gotta watch out for the internet predators.....  :laugh3:

And we know who she is.

:laugh:

BUAHAHAHA!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"What good are forums if no one can troll them? Isn't that half the fun? Personally I don't care if some one is that name over there and this name over here, it's how you act is what counts. Just gotta watch out for the internet predators.....  :laugh3:

That's a good one Annie. :thumbup:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"It's probably your boner tucked in your sweat pants.

So, honey, you think a lot about what kind of pants my predator is tucked in?  :howdy:

RW

It took me all of 2 seconds to put the word sweat and pants together.  Flatter yourself all you like.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It took me all of 2 seconds to put the word sweat and pants together.  Flatter yourself all you like.

It's a natural assumption. Most unemployed, basement dwelling, bums wear crap like sweat pants. They are easy to schlep their lazy asses into and no real manual dexterity is required to put them on.

Odinson is just a natural candidate for being a filthy, cum stained, sweat pants, dirty tee shirt, wearing slob. He probably eats hotpockets by the case and spray cheese right out of the can and I'll bet he plays video games for 14 hours a day.

All in all a total waste of skin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"It took me all of 2 seconds to put the word sweat and pants together.  Flatter yourself all you like.

It's a natural assumption. Most unemployed, basement dwelling, bums wear crap like sweat pants. They are easy to schlep their lazy asses into and no real manual dexterity is required to put them on.

Odinson is just a natural candidate for being a filthy, cum stained, sweat pants, dirty tee shirt, wearing slob. He probably eats hotpockets by the case and spray cheese right out of the can and I'll bet he plays video games for 14 hours a day.

Why so angry? You seem to have large mood swings. Do you take anti depressants?

Odinson

Hey I aint wearing jeans inside the house... They are non-stretchy and they are uncomfortable.

You sound like you know what you are talking about.  :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You've never seen me angry.  :laugh3:

I'm just stating an observation.

You make an assload of wrong assumptions. That's why everyone considers you a troll. But I'll make allowances for you because you are used to dealing with one dimensional, single celled organisms like Scouse and his company of clowns.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Why so judgmental and trolly?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

You make an assload of wrong assumptions. That's why everyone considers you a troll. But I'll make allowances for you because you are used to dealing with one dimensional, single celled organisms like Scouse and his company of clowns.

I did use the word SEEM. Seem is not an absolute, therefore I assumed nothing. Just asking you a question. Why so angry? Scouse is a dumb Nazi dishwasher. I have nothing to do with him.

Renee

I did use the word SEEM. Seem is not an absolute, therefore I assumed nothing. Just asking you a question. Why so angry? Scouse is a dumb Nazi dishwasher. I have nothing to do with him.

And I told you....you've never seen me angry.

A lot of people mistake my very direct and blunt style of posting for anger, unfortunately they are wrong. Don't make the same mistake.

Twenty Dollars

And I told you....you've never seen me angry.

A lot of people mistake my very direct and blunt style of posting for anger, unfortunately they are wrong. Don't make the same mistake.

You sound like York County Kid. Are you threatining me? You SEEM to take this internet thing a tad seriously. Why not just be happy?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview