The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

AFTER I am banned...

Started by Asian Pride, February 09, 2016, 03:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

...and cannot defend myself, Evs posts this!   :roll:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2mw9x79.png">

Asian Pride

I figure, if I'm a retarded FAS, I should be an easy target, right?

Why talk shit once the ban is in place?  And I mean, literally minutes after the ban is in place...

No different than here...  Like to talk tough, but only when "they" are gone!   :roll:

Asian Pride

I'm pretty much done with these fucking hag run forums, their tactics, and their little fags like Kreeper and Oscar...

Death Knell...

kiebers

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDIaDS9HhMw
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I figure, if I'm a retarded FAS, I should be an easy target, right?

Why talk shit once the ban is in place?  And I mean, literally minutes after the ban is in place...

No different than here...  Like to talk tough, but only when "they" are gone!   :roll:

We try to be different.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"We try to be different.

Sorry, Fash, but there is no difference here, sadly.

There is really no reason for me to continue to post here, since I am not able to post to other subforums here.  I can't even post in the music forum.

Again, there is little purpose for me here.  This is how RW wants things...  Just as Evs cannot run a forum logically, neither can RW.

Thankfully there are many other options still available out there.

It is clear that these forums desire a certain format, a certain content, a certain poster, that doesn't agree with me, and as such it is probably time to move out.  To move away.  The writings were on the wall for some time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"

There is really no reason for me to continue to post here, since I am not able to post to other subforums here.  I can't even post in the music forum.

Again, there is little purpose for me here.  This is how RW wants things...  Just as Evs cannot run a forum logically, neither can RW.

It is clear that these forums desire a certain format, a certain content, a certain poster, that doesn't agree with me, and as such it is probably time to move out.  To move away.  The writings were on the wall for some time.

You used to be able to post in all sections.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He probably still could if he would lay off the sterno and stop acting like a fuckwit attention whore.

Unfortunately that ship has sailed. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

He probably still could if he would lay off the sterno and stop acting like a fuckwit attention whore.

Unfortunately that ship has sailed. :laugh3:

He is a better fit with dsm and the rest of the tards.

RW

No one is forcing him to be here.  He's restricted because he wants to shit up the place.  I would consider giving him access to the music section but it would require the blessing of everyone else.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

The writing was on the wall for ages you brain dead bleeding asshole.  You have NEVER been able to take the hint that your behaviour is fucking childish and repugnant.  This isn't a fucking nursery school.  You are incapable of taking responsibility for your own shitty behaviour and until you do, you are going to meet the same tepid reception no matter where you go.

Idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I figure, if I'm a retarded FAS, I should be an easy target, right?

No different except you aren't banned from here you dipshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No one is forcing him to be here.  He's restricted because he wants to shit up the place.  I would consider giving him access to the music section but it would require the blessing of everyone else.

I would vote to give him access to music. If he messes up there, you can always rescind the privilege.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"No one is forcing him to be here.  He's restricted because he wants to shit up the place.  I would consider giving him access to the music section but it would require the blessing of everyone else.

I wouldn't give him shit.

He's too old to house break now. He belongs in the cage with the rest of the untrainable monkeys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview