The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

AFTER I am banned...

Started by Asian Pride, February 09, 2016, 03:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"No, it's not.

What makes them not comparable?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

General discussion vs topic specific.  It's either on topic or off topic on those types.  There's no specific topics here to keep people on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

The subject is not the issue. Its a forum. People meet and talk.

They immediately bounce undesirables.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"The subject is not the issue. Its a forum. People meet and talk.

That how I see it as well.

Subject matter doesn't matter, it's the behavior of the posters that's the issue.

The opportunity to act out is the same no matter what the forum is comprised of. The difference is how the mods and the administration react to said behavior.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

And like other comparable general discussion forums (on larger scales), we have a subforum for troll types.

Tell me what it is about having them locked down is not enough in terms of moderation?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"And like other comparable general discussion forums (on larger scales), we have a subforum for troll types.

Tell me what it is about having them locked down is not enough in terms of moderation?

Because even if they are locked down they are still causing disruption. People gravitate to their screaming and yelling and they then join in. Almost ALL of us are guilty of that.

It's like having a nice home in a nice neighborhood while keeping lunatic retards chained in the basement. Everyone wants to pretend the howling, gibbering and shitting on the floor isn't really happening but you can't ignore it either.

Getting rid of the problem once and for all is the ONLY viable answer. You may not want to see it but unfortunately it is the only sure way to alleviate the problem.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"The subject is not the issue. Its a forum. People meet and talk.

That how I see it as well.

Subject matter doesn't matter, it's the behavior of the posters that's the issue.

The opportunity to act out is the same no matter what the forum is comprised of. The difference is how the mods and the administration react to said behavior.

Acting out on a topic specific forum usually means drifting off topic which will mean banning.

Twenty Dollars

Let's cut to the chase. One must have thick skin to participate in any online fornum.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel, have you upset a mod? That is soooooo unlike you.

wtf happen to you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel, have you upset a mod? That is soooooo unlike you.

wtf happen to you?

Shen Li is kidding.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Renee"People gravitate to their screaming and yelling and they then join in. Almost ALL of us are guilty of that.

Whose fault is this, you fat pig?  Not mine.  Take that crybaby Aussie with you, and go suck each others dicks.  RW is actually starting to make some sense in this thread, for the first time in her life...

Little of what I post is a bannable offense anywhere on "general or off topic topic" style forums, for the most part.  It's not the content that bothers you...  Since there is very little content of mine here to bother most normal people.

The problem is you, chubby.  And that cranky Aussie is even worse.  My mere presence seems to get him worked up, even if I posted nothing.

I don't care for him, nor do I care for you, chubby.  However, here is one important difference...  I would fight for the both of you to be able to speak your mind, even though you both provide me with nothing.  No loss would be incurred to me should you die tomorrow.

You and the Aussie, on the other hand, have a deep rooted struggle within yourselves.  Maybe a mental illness, I don't care.  It's not the content that offends you, it's the lack of power and control you can thrust upon me.

Evs bans me constantly also.  I have posted a screen cap as to what earned me a two week ban.  The content is fitting enough with this style of forum.  It's the fact that I won't bow down and suck her cock, or your cocks.

So, you cry for my banning, even though the shit I post breaks no rules on the main board, let alone in this subforum.  Again, the fault lies with you, and not with me.

RW

It's not everyone else's problem you dumb fuck.  It's YOU.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"It's not everyone else's problem you dumb fuck.  It's YOU.

Put a vote out on the main board.  Let the members decide...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview