The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

AFTER I am banned...

Started by Asian Pride, February 09, 2016, 03:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

Oh, and RW?  Why are you in here, if I'm such a problem?

You asked Steve the same question, and now I ask you!

RW

It's being discussed in a vote thread.  People want you gone because you are NOTHING but a disruption.  You aren't here to contribute.  You're here to be a whining little cunt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Renee"People gravitate to their screaming and yelling and they then join in. Almost ALL of us are guilty of that.

Whose fault is this, you fat pig?  Not mine.  Take that crybaby Aussie with you, and go suck each others dicks.  RW is actually starting to make some sense in this thread, for the first time in her life...

Little of what I post is a bannable offense anywhere on "general or off topic topic" style forums, for the most part.  It's not the content that bothers you...  Since there is very little content of mine here to bother most normal people.

The problem is you, chubby.  And that cranky Aussie is even worse.  My mere presence seems to get him worked up, even if I posted nothing.

I don't care for him, nor do I care for you, chubby.  However, here is one important difference...  I would fight for the both of you to be able to speak your mind, even though you both provide me with nothing.  No loss would be incurred to me should you die tomorrow.

You and the Aussie, on the other hand, have a deep rooted struggle within yourselves.  Maybe a mental illness, I don't care.  It's not the content that offends you, it's the lack of power and control you can thrust upon me.

Evs bans me constantly also.  I have posted a screen cap as to what earned me a two week ban.  The content is fitting enough with this style of forum.  It's the fact that I won't bow down and suck her cock, or your cocks.

So, you cry for my banning, even though the shit I post breaks no rules on the main board, let alone in this subforum.  Again, the fault lies with you, and not with me.

Now, I'd be the first to admit that the "fault" can be, in some part attributed to me. I also admit to a certain degree of "fault" in feeding your malformed ego with this post.

However, I felt this strange and irresistible urge to say bye-bye.

You and your ilk do not belong in good company, as the diatribe above illustrates. Your vapid abuse brings nothing to our table, and you are unfit to sit with anything but swine.

You're a serial and demented pest, and I still wait gleefully for the day you rid the world of your obnoxious existence. In the meantime, I suspect your days with us are numbered. Permanently.

RW

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Oh, and RW?  Why are you in here, if I'm such a problem?

You asked Steve the same question, and now I ask you!

Because I want to be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"You and your ilk do not belong in good company

"Good company" is solely an opinion of an individual.

Is it because I don't Skype?  Look, I don't come here for a chat with Mother Teresa.  I doubt most others here do, either.

This forum has become such a "dictatorship" that I'm sure some are even timid to voice their true opinion, for fear of becoming an "outcast."

It's pretty fucking sad, actually.  I still have the balls to state my opinion, no matter how much the head diktator dislikes this.

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"You and your ilk do not belong in good company

"Good company" is solely an opinion of an individual.

Is it because I don't Skype?  Look, I don't come here for a chat with Mother Teresa.  I doubt most others here do, either.

This forum has become such a "dictatorship" that I'm sure some are even timid to voice their true opinion, for fear of becoming an "outcast."

It's pretty fucking sad, actually.  I still have the balls to state my opinion, no matter how much the head diktator dislikes this.

Again, you take no responsibility for your actions.  You come here to act like a cunt and whine about VF.  You don't contribute anything beyond that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Because I want to be.

It's full of retards, and should be eradicated, according to your Aussie boyfriend.

I think he's jealous.  How the fuck did he ever pass the Police psychological exam?  He must've been hired back when they'd take just anyone...

RW

Quote from: "RW"Because I want to be.

It's full of retards, and should be eradicated, according to your Aussie boyfriend.

I think he's jealous.  How the fuck did he ever pass the Police psychological exam?  He must've been hired back when they'd take just anyone...

I pioneered shit canning you fuck wit.  You were muted before these threads existed.  Remember that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Again, you take no responsibility for your actions.  You come here to act like a cunt and whine about VF.  You don't contribute anything beyond that.

I CANNOT contribute anything else here.  I am restricted to this subforum.

I have tried to post material that is more applicable to the main board, or other subforums here.  It DOESN'T work.

I post here what works here, and exactly what this subforum was designed for.

As you've stated...  Just look at the title of this subforum.

Do I have to give you the same fucking posts you gave to your Aussie boyfriend?  I may as well just quote them, and insert my handle then...

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"So tell me, nibble nuts...why DO you come here?

'Cause I feel like it.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Again, you take no responsibility for your actions.  You come here to act like a cunt and whine about VF.  You don't contribute anything beyond that.

I CANNOT contribute anything else here.  I am restricted to this subforum.

I have tried to post material that is more applicable to the main board, or other subforums here.  It DOESN'T work.

I post here what works here, and exactly what this subforum was designed for.

As you've stated...  Just look at the title of this subforum.

Do I have to give you the same fucking posts you gave to your Aussie boyfriend?  I may as well just quote them, and insert my handle then...

Like he asked, why do you even bother coming here?  What do you bring to the party?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"I pioneered shit canning you fuck wit.  You were muted before these threads existed.  Remember that.

I was posting here quite freely before you even knew about the place.

Remember that!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Like he asked, why do you even bother coming here?  What do you bring to the party?

I've already answered once...  'cause I feel like it.

I'm not here to skype, and I'm not here to make friends.  Never was, and never will be.

RW

Quote from: "RW"I pioneered shit canning you fuck wit.  You were muted before these threads existed.  Remember that.

I was posting here quite freely before you even knew about the place.

Remember that!

And then you started repeatedly coming here drunk and acting like a fucking fool who couldn't stop whining and being a disgusting pig.

Remember that?  Of course you don't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview