The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Putting it to a vote...

Started by RW, February 09, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"He IS that traffic.

DERP

Ban him and then tell us which way your post and view counts are going.

DERP

I know how they were because I did "ban" him for months.  Seriously dude, don't argue stats when you don't have the data.

I do understand Seoul's pov.

I understand what he's saying but I wouldn't hang my hat on his prediction.

No, but I wouldn't completely dismiss it either.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Why do you come here?

Don't like me?

Ban me.

Do what Memebee does...  Just Ban!

I come here because I can.  I like you, RW...  I do!  You may not think so, but I say what I say...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
You don't grow by keeping creeps around.  You attract more creeps.  See VF for details.

No, no, no. VF is the toilet it is not because of the Bastard Faggots, but because of the mental case that runs the show.

They are mild compared to what she has hiding under her skirt.  Like attracts like is what I'm saying and that holds true on VF.  A lot of the decent BFers FO'ed.

What I am saying is that you need not worry about us ever being like VF. Would you and Fash ever make someone like Freud a mod? Fuck no!!

They made "me" a mod......that was was a fucking mistake.  :laugh3:

But I can't say they weren't warned.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"We know you can but why?

Look at that little weasel.

"Oh I weely weely like you RW....I weely do.....please let me off the leash".....as he pets your head like as if you are some kind of excited Pomeranian.   ac_lmfao

If you even remotely fall for that.......I'll punch you in the head even if I have to stand on a box.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

kiebers

If I was to make a guess I'd suspect something was said on another forum (likely VF) about us and people came to see.  It would explain the new member and old BF troll visiting.  It would also explain why I saw a traffic increase before Mel/AP arrived.

You would be correct.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

keeper

Back and forth for 10 pages......

I can solve this issue.

Until then you can find me in PP.

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
If I was to make a guess I'd suspect something was said on another forum (likely VF) about us and people came to see.  It would explain the new member and old BF troll visiting.  It would also explain why I saw a traffic increase before Mel/AP arrived.

You would be correct.

I so want to rub that in but I'm not going to.  Thanks kiebs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"We know you can but why?

Look at that little weasel.

"Oh I weely weely like you RW....I weely do.....please let off the leash".....as he pets your head like as if you are some kind of excited Pomeranian.   ac_lmfao

If you even remotely fall for that.......I'll punch you in the head even if I have to stand on a box.

You know how many times I've heard that shit?  I didn't fall for it the first time nevermind this last time so don't go getting all punch happy just yet Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You would be correct.

I so want to rub that in but I'm not going to.  Thanks kiebs.

Who would you rub it into? Fash said she she was all but certain that was what happened. It does not surprise me either.

RW

Yesterday it was Mel bringing everyone in according to you.  I do actively follow the board stats.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yesterday it was Mel bringing everyone in according to you.  I do actively follow the board stats.

And you still want to get rid of him?

Anonymous

You would be correct.

That's what I thought too kiebers, thank you.

RW

All the time people spend reading his repetitive garbage could be spent talking about things that don't suck.

I did remove him - muted him in fact.  I added him back at Fash's request.  The board didn't suffer one little bit with him and Odinson gone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview