The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Putting it to a vote...

Started by RW, February 09, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"All the time people spend reading his repetitive garbage could be spent talking about things that don't suck.

I did remove him - muted him in fact.  I added him back at Fash's request.  The board didn't suffer one little bit with him and Odinson gone.

Talk about things that don't suck. Nobody is stopping you or I or anyone else. Does rr's existence prevent that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"All the time people spend reading his repetitive garbage could be spent talking about things that don't suck.

I did remove him - muted him in fact.  I added him back at Fash's request.  The board didn't suffer one little bit with him and Odinson gone.

Talk about things that don't suck. Nobody is stopping you or I or anyone else. Does rr's existence prevent that?

But their presence here is a distraction..

One poster you like very much, cc la femme has not been posting lately..

I am not saying it is because of all this Odinson and Mel talk..

I am just pointing it out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Don't think I have not noticed that.

RW

I'm not saying get rid of RR.  I like RR.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I miss cc :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I miss cc :(

If ceec is backing off because of those two turkeys then get them the hell out of here.

RW

Maybe Islam is behaving lately so she has nothing to post about....

HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
You don't grow by keeping creeps around.  You attract more creeps.  See VF for details.

No, no, no. VF is the toilet it is not because of the Bastard Faggots, but because of the mental case that runs the show.

They are mild compared to what she has hiding under her skirt.  Like attracts like is what I'm saying and that holds true on VF.  A lot of the decent BFers FO'ed.

What I am saying is that you need not worry about us ever being like VF. Would you and Fash ever make someone like Freud a mod? Fuck no!!

They made "me" a mod......that was was a fucking mistake.  :laugh3:

But I can't say they weren't warned.

And you shouldn't have quit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Maybe Islam is behaving lately so she has nothing to post about....

HAHAHAHA!

Islam behaving ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
You don't grow by keeping creeps around.  You attract more creeps.  See VF for details.

No, no, no. VF is the toilet it is not because of the Bastard Faggots, but because of the mental case that runs the show.

They are mild compared to what she has hiding under her skirt.  Like attracts like is what I'm saying and that holds true on VF.  A lot of the decent BFers FO'ed.

What I am saying is that you need not worry about us ever being like VF. Would you and Fash ever make someone like Freud a mod? Fuck no!!

No, truth is I never should have said yes to the position.

I do not have the temperament to be a mod. A good mod needs to be even tempered, patient, tolerant and objective. I am in short supply of all of those things. I think I know myself and my limitations just a tad better than you do.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

No, truth is I never should have said yes to the position.

I do not have the temperament to be a mod. A good mod needs to be even tempered, patient, tolerant and objective. I am in short supply of all of those things. I think I know myself and my limitations just a tad better than you do.

I thought you did a very good job Renee.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Look at the little Doozers debating what to do about the Fraggles who keep eating their homes. lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview