The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dear BF Trolls

Started by RW, February 13, 2016, 12:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

You've been around for a day or so now and I have to say, you are a bunch of the most boring ass trolls I've seen on the interwebs to date.  You're the pre-schoolers of the troll world and I'm being kind.

My question to you is whether or not you bore yourselves as well as us or if your so intellectually challenged that you actually find yourselves entertaining?

I look forward to your answers. :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You've been around for a day or so now and I have to say, you are a bunch of the most boring ass trolls I've seen on the interwebs to date.  You're the pre-schoolers of the troll world.  And I'm being kind.

My question to you is whether or not you bore yourselves as well as us or if your so intellectually challenged that you actually find yourselves entertaining?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You've been around for a day or so now and I have to say, you are a bunch of the most boring ass trolls I've seen on the interwebs to date.  You're the pre-schoolers of the troll world and I'm being kind.

I would call them amateurs, but that word doesn't express how inept they are. They are so fucking dull, dull, dull. Did I mention how dull they are?

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"You've been around for a day or so now and I have to say, you are a bunch of the most boring ass trolls I've seen on the interwebs to date.  You're the pre-schoolers of the troll world and I'm being kind.

I would call them amateurs, but that word doesn't express how inept they are. They are so fucking dull, dull, dull. Did I mention how dull they are?

Your forum sounds like the name of the gay bar in Police Academy. Did you ever notice or are you too much of a BULL dike and never noticed? I heard your mom posts here. Did she finger you in both holes as a kid? Your temper suggests you've been fingered as a child.

RW

To scared to answer me BB?  Do I intimidate you like I do the rest of your mouth breathing brethren?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Put their act on stage at the shittiest little bar on open mic night and they would be heckled until they left. If they did not leave they would be dodging beer bottles. These fools are trying so hard to be funny and failing badly.

BortTheBorkle

You're just humorless is all. The bastards are mostly fun loving, but certain ones have the capability of exposing your dirtiest secrets. Don't ask how they know. Just think of everything in your life you don't want people to know and that's what everyone will know about you.

RW

I'm not really a secrets kind of gal as you have probably read on VF.  Feel free to exploit any or all of it for your childish purposes.  It's nothing that hasn't been done before.  If you need ammo, lemme know and I'll hook you up.

I'm so fucking helpful :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"To scared to answer me BB?  Do I intimidate you like I do the rest of your mouth breathing brethren?

Why are you obsessed with us bastards? You must get something out of it since you aren't banning us, cause I don't give care if you do.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"I'm not really a secrets kind of gal as you have probably read on VF.  Feel free to exploit any or all of it for your childish purposes.  It's nothing that hasn't been done before.  If you need ammo, lemme know and I'll hook you up.

I didn't say it would be me, cause I'm too nice to play lowball like that. I'm just saying, cause I've seen it done before. Maybe you don't have anything to hide, but what about others here who do?

RW

Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"
Quote from: "RW"To scared to answer me BB?  Do I intimidate you like I do the rest of your mouth breathing brethren?

Why are you obsessed with us bastards? You must get something out of it since you aren't banning us, cause I don't give care if you do.

I'm just seeing what you're made of before you're banned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"I'm not really a secrets kind of gal as you have probably read on VF.  Feel free to exploit any or all of it for your childish purposes.  It's nothing that hasn't been done before.  If you need ammo, lemme know and I'll hook you up.

I didn't say it would be me, cause I'm too nice to play lowball like that. I'm just saying, cause I've seen it done before. Maybe you don't have anything to hide, but what about others here who do?

Maybe people should get their own lives before prying into those of others. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"

I'm just seeing what you're made of before you're banned.

Thought you already knew that. Judging from your OP, you have all the info you need. Ban away. :thumbup:

RW

Maybe I'll keep you as a pet and ban your little friends instead :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I would guess a bit of both?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview