Started by Bricktop, February 17, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So what?

"So what"...what?

It's so sad seeing such an inept moron like you twisting in the breeze like this.

You have a nice.....run along now and go wax your board.

So what? People eat them here. I can only imagine (assume)what your caloric intake is per day? Your anger is a telling thing.

You are such a little doofus.  :laugh3: You aren't even intelligent or self-aware enough to know when you've been made a fool of.  That seems to be a trait shared by all you former BFers.

But hey, don't let me stop you from looking like a retarded. It appears to be the only thing you are good at.

Morning Sunshine ac_hithere

Renee

"So what"...what?

It's so sad seeing such an inept moron like you twisting in the breeze like this.

So what? People eat them here. I can only imagine (assume)what your caloric intake is per day? Your anger is a telling thing.

You are such a little doofus.  :laugh3: You aren't even intelligent or self-aware enough to know when you've been made a fool of.  That seems to be a trait shared by all you former BFers.

But hey, don't let me stop you from looking like a retarded. It appears to be the only thing you are good at.

Good morning, Mongo. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Aww you two are playing nice now....see? it's not that hard to just say good morning  ac_smile  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

"So what"...what?

Did you mean mango as in the fruit?

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

"So what"...what?

No. It's a slang term for an intellectually challenged person.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

"So what"...what?

Must be a bitch to navigate through life one assumption after another.

Anonymous

"So what"...what?

Yes, I know. I should have added a lol smilie.

Renee

"So what"...what?

What am I assuming now; that you are not too bright?

Sorry Skippy, but once again that's not an assumption.

RW

He's happy to make assumptions about me though.

This guy is dumb as a fucking stump.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He's happy to make assumptions about me though.

This guy is dumb as a fucking stump.

I can't argue with that.  He's made it pretty obvious.

Twenty Dollars

"So what"...what?

What in the world marks you so  angry? If I asked and I was right, would you acknowledge the truth?

RW

Have you ever considered it's your stupidity that pisses people off?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

"So what"...what?

What in the world marks you so  angry? If I asked and I was right, would you acknowledge the truth?

Again with the assumptions? :laugh3:

I've told you before, I'm not angry. I'm just direct and blunt. Stop thinking that you are important enough to cause an emotion like anger.

Do you think everyone who rips on you is angry? If so you must think there are a lot of angry people out there.  :laugh3: