The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

If Nuts were historical figures

Started by Bricktop, February 17, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee":001_tongue:
Quote from: "seoulbro"
QuoteYou sound like your buddy Scouse. In principle there is not one wit of difference between the two of you.

The clueless telling other more objective people that they have no clue. What a joke. :laugh3: I think you wiped out on your surfboard one too many times and hit your mellon on some rocks.

The truth is, surfer dude, the image you have of Che is derived from marxist propaganda. His own words are a testament to his violent blood thirsty nature. He openly admitted to wanting to use nuclear weapons on the US and was proud of the fact that he was responsible for creating death camps for political and opposition prisoners.

What a guy.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Thankfully he got what he deserved at a relatively young age.

I do see similarities between Scouse and TD. To think one forum could house two people in love with mad men. I wonder how long it will be before a member of that defunct board shows up here praising Hideki Tojo.

Way off base. I've only told one person here. My  Mom was a Jew. Fuck you and Scouse. Too bad there wasn't someone like Che around during the Holocaust. Fuck you.

Wow, a double "fuck you" in one post.  :laugh3: You can almost feel the spittle coming right through the screen.

Not so happy now, are we? :laugh3:

BTW, there was someone around like Che around during the Holocaust. His name was Adolf Hitler, champion and hero of the downtrodden German people. :laugh3:

From assumption to assumption. So typical. Have you been anywhere, done anything with your life? The answer is easy. Scouse? Fuck that Nazi. By the way, your starting to sound like one.

And you sound like a troll. Keep repeating your nonsense over and over.

Do you even know the difference between an assumption and an observation? I don't think you do. :nea:

Please an observation from you can only be an assumption. Why? Because you don't know. Shots in the dark, as per usual. You call me old, how do you know this? Can I assume you 60 pounds overweight?

I base the fact that you are old or older on observations.

You live South of the border like a lot of retirees from the US and Canada because the cost of living is lower.

If that pic you posted is to be believed, you have the body of an old guy or maybe you've just spent waaaaaay too much time baking in the sun with your shirt off. Either way it says I spend a lot of time outdoors playing retired surfer guy :yahoo:

Plus I'm pretty sure you are bald or at least have a pretty good hair line recession going on.

Those are some of the OBSERVATIONS I use to place you as an older guy. The others come straight out of you own mouth. Statements something to the effect of......I made money and worked earlier in life, now I just hang out and do what I want,.... says I'm retired....also a hallmark of and OLDER person. So if I'm making an assumption about you, it's not without some knowledge.

See how that works? If I'm not correct then dispute those observations.

Another big observation about you is that you don't seem to be too with it. You seem a little cloudy where reading comprehension and just general knowledge is concerned. For example; not knowing that areosol type lubricants tend to be flammable. :confused1:  :oeudC:

You might seem like an intellectual giant among your fellow BFers with their one line toilet humor posts; but put a post in front of you that contains more than 3 lines and you are fucking lost. In fact, you are probably scratching your head reading this.

BTW, that's not an assumption..... THAT'S an observation.

Groovy more assumptions. You made a bunch of them. Again as per usual, shooting in the dark. You know nothing of my age, my lifestyle, and where I live, and how much it costs here. Clearly you have no idea. Keep trying if you want. Only makes you look dumber. Yes you do lerch from indecision to indecision. MUY SUERTE.

Let's put it this way dipshit, I'm pretty certian you live in Costa Rica and that just happens to be the latest hot spot for retirees. So don't be doing some bullshit liars dance with me. I'm not one of your usual dim forum friends.

Unfortunately for you old man, I pay attention AND I can READ.

Hon you are exactly the usual dim forum fool. Ask me how I know? As for being here. 15 plus years. Before all these Canucks decided it's a cool place. Beyond this, I'm not into fatsos. Old? Prove it fatty. I've seen your photo. Sorry.

Nobody ask you what you are into and nobody gives a fuck. Also nobody cares how long you've been been hiding out in the jungle. You're just a slow witted old dork and from what I've seen, a cry baby too boot

I asked you to disprove my assertions about you and this is the best you can do. You're nothing but a run of the mill fail troll. Try a little harder next time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Well then continue to lurch from indecision to indecision.

Should also read assumption to assumption. I'm sorry.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well then continue to lurch from indecision to indecision.

What are you, a parrot? :laugh3:

Hey wrinkles, have you ever once had an original thought? I doubt it because that would require that use your brain as more than just filler material for that egg shaped, fibroid mass, you call a head.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200708/r170354_638926.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^I know Twenty Dollars is old, retired and lives in Costa Rica. His own words on two forums are the reason I know. Maybe he has dementia and can't remember posting these things. Maybe he can't remember where he is? ac_umm

Maybe he is just a full of shit, dumbass troll; just like all his BS,....oops I mean BF brethren. ac_biggrin

I hate the BF gang save shin of course. Dumbest whiney wastes of skin on the webs. They are pathetic even by white standards.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well then continue to lurch from indecision to indecision.

Hey wrinkles, have you ever once had an original thought? I doubt it because that would require that use your brain as more than just filler material for that egg shaped, fibroid mass, you call a head.

I know that guy. Doc Paskowiz. He's no longer with us. Surfed well into his 80s. Had 30 years on me. Really a great man and humanitarian. Renee this person is someone you could only hope to emulate.

Anonymous

Hey brother, Renee does not need to emulate anyone. She's a smart broad. She doesn't suffer fools easily.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Hey brother, Renee does not need to emulate anyone. She's a smart intelligent broad. She doesn't suffer fools easily.

Not sure what you mean? Last sentence. I'll be damned to kiss ass to any nasty so n so here. She is an assuming fool. Guesses at this and that, as she rolls thru life. She posted a photo of a famous person she hasn't got a clue about. Kiss her ass all ya want Herm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Hey brother, Renee does not need to emulate anyone. She's an intelligent broad. She doesn't suffer fools easily.

Not sure what you mean? Last sentence. I'll be damned to kiss ass to any nasty so n so here. She is an assuming fool. Guesses at this and that, as she rolls thru life. She posted a photo of a famous person she hasn't got a clue about. Kiss her ass all ya want Herm.

She hasn't assumed anything. If she has repeated information about you, who's fault is that?

Anonymous

Renee has exposed you as the retard you are. Sorry, you did that urself. Get the fuck over it, you old white idiotic crybaby.

Renee

I know that guy. Doc Paskowiz. He's no longer with us. Surfed well into his 80s. Had 30 years on me. Really a great man and humanitarian. Renee this person is someone you could only hope to emulate.

Yeah I know, I could never hope to be an old eccentric surfer guru, who thought surfing could cure all man's ills, physical and mental.

" Doc was recalled by some of his children as an authoritarian who kept them from getting the schooling they would need to face the world."

"I'm not some kind of avant-garde, radical intellectual," he says in the film. "I just wanted my kids around me, surfing with me — and education be damned"

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dorian-doc-paskowitz-20141114-story.html">http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries ... story.html">http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dorian-doc-paskowitz-20141114-story.html

Sounds like a wonderful guy and father........he raise 9 kids in a 24 foot long camper and and gave each one of them about 3 sqaure feet to grow up in. Kept them from getting an education and exposed his children to the sex life of him and his wife. Just so he could SURF....... Yeah I wish I was that kind of person and parent. :laugh3:

Hell of a guy,.... there should be tons more out there just like him. :crazy:

But hey, thanks for cluing me into another one of your off the wall heroes.  :001_rolleyes:

BTW, I take it back, you aren't any smarter than the rest of your BF gang. In fact you might even be less intelligent by a wide margin (except Scouse, he's your equal) and you're probably crazier than most of them.

Twenty Dollars

Yeah I know, I could never hope to be an old eccentric surfer guru, who thought surfing could cure all man's ills, physical and mental.

" Doc was recalled by some of his children as an authoritarian who kept them from getting the schooling they would need to face the world."

"I'm not some kind of avant-garde, radical intellectual," he says in the film. "I just wanted my kids around me, surfing with me — and education be damned"

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dorian-doc-paskowitz-20141114-story.html">http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries ... story.html">http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dorian-doc-paskowitz-20141114-story.html

Sounds like a wonderful guy and father........he raise 9 kids in a 24 foot long camper and and gave each one of them about 3 sqaure feet to grow up in. Kept them from getting an education and exposed his children to the sex life of him and his wife. Just so he could SURF....... Yeah I wish I was that kind of person and parent. :laugh3:

Hell of a guy,.... there should be tons more out there just like him. :crazy:

But hey, thanks for cluing me into another one of your off the wall heroes.  :001_rolleyes:

BTW, I take it back, you aren't any smarter than the rest of your BF gang. In fact you might even be less intelligent by a wide margin (except Scouse, he's your equal) and you're probably crazier than most of them.

Scouse is my opposite you fool. How old are you, and how far inland do you live?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^I know Twenty Dollars is old, retired and lives in Costa Rica. His own words on two forums are the reason I know. Maybe he has dementia and can't remember posting these things. Maybe he can't remember where he is? ac_umm

Have another Marlboro Seoulbro. Then kiss their asses. You are fairly predictable homeboy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Hey brother, Renee does not need to emulate anyone. She's an intelligent broad. She doesn't suffer fools easily.

She hasn't assumed anything. If she has repeated information about you, who's fault is that?

Listen Herm, anything I posted is 100%. No assumptions. Why do you all kiss her ass? She is an assuming so n so. Said in a nice way.