The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ok.... let's try this again....

Started by deadskinmask, March 12, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

now that everyone is aware i'm not SMP and i'm not a generic BF troll, i figured that i'd try one more time to post here.... i tied up all the loose ends i was aware of and now i believe that slate is clean. i know that not all of us are gonna get along. thats just human nature.... but i wanna make sure that if there is a problem, its a problem for the right reason....

anyway.... HOWDY, YALL.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"now that everyone is aware i'm not SMP and i'm not a generic BF troll, i figured that i'd try one more time to post here.... i tied up all the loose ends i was aware of and now i believe that slate is clean. i know that not all of us are gonna get along. thats just human nature.... but i wanna make sure that if there is a problem, its a problem for the right reason....

Hello dsm and welcome.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

^Look at the old baglicker doing what she does best.

Get cancer and fucking die twat!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Look at the old baglicker doing what she does best.

Somebody needs a timeout.

:icon_wink:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

lol. was that at you? i thought she had decided i'm a girl now.... lol....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

lol. was that at you? i thought she had decided i'm a girl now.... lol....

It was at me dsm..

It's a long story, I won't bore you with the details.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "deadskinmask"now that everyone is aware i'm not SMP and i'm not a generic BF troll, i figured that i'd try one more time to post here.... i tied up all the loose ends i was aware of and now i believe that slate is clean. i know that not all of us are gonna get along. thats just human nature.... but i wanna make sure that if there is a problem, its a problem for the right reason....

Good to see ya Little Buddy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Good to see ya Little Buddy

It is good to see you deadskinmask.

ac_smile

deadskinmask

Quotenow that everyone is aware i'm not SMP and i'm not a generic BF troll, i figured that i'd try one more time to post here.... i tied up all the loose ends i was aware of and now i believe that slate is clean. i know that not all of us are gonna get along. thats just human nature.... but i wanna make sure that if there is a problem, its a problem for the right reason....

It is good to see you deadskinmask

ac_smile

ya know you can call me skinz, if you like.... i'm sure it would be easier to type. just saying....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quotenow that everyone is aware i'm not SMP and i'm not a generic BF troll, i figured that i'd try one more time to post here.... i tied up all the loose ends i was aware of and now i believe that slate is clean. i know that not all of us are gonna get along. thats just human nature.... but i wanna make sure that if there is a problem, its a problem for the right reason....

It is good to see you deadskinmask

ac_smile

ya know you can call me skinz, if you like.... i'm sure it would be easier to type. just saying....

skinz it is.

ac_smile

deadskinmask

RW

Hey dsm.  What's new and exciting?  Here to pilfer members for your new forum?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

lol.... no way in hell i'd come here for a membership drive.... lmmfao....

nothing new AND exciting.... i have a new coffee cup and rodeos are still exciting.... but otherwise, same ol' shit.... how are you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hey dsm.  What's new and exciting?  Here to pilfer members for your new forum?

New forum?

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol.... no way in hell i'd come here for a membership drive.... lmmfao....

nothing new AND exciting.... i have a new coffee cup and rodeos are still exciting.... but otherwise, same ol' shit.... how are you?

PHEWF!  

I'm just peachy.  On vacation in the city.  Woot!
Beware of Gaslighters!