Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Gravy

Started by Renee, March 13, 2016, 09:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"It was a lot of work and it was messy as hell. But my gosh was it worth it. There's lots in the freezer. Sauce all over the walls. I will get that tonight.

Sounds like you did it right!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"It was a lot of work and it was messy as hell. But my gosh was it worth it. There's lots in the freezer. Sauce all over the walls. I will get that tonight.

Sounds like you did it right!

What's that old saying, if you want to make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs or something like that. It is very applicable to making good pasta.

RW

Sure....if you're making carbonara :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm happy it worked out for you Seoul.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Hey, Renee.

You left something off your recipe.

"Serves one".

You're welcome.

If you read the fucking thing you would see that it serves 10.

Once again you are showing off your lack of wit and obsessive need to grab my leg and hump it like a fucking out of control horn dog. acc_angry

Go away creep.

On a related note; this is why I never posted recipes before. Juvenile assholes like TD and the old corpse who cannot control themselves, ruin it because they think they have a right to belittle me because of how they precieve my appearance.

I should not be surprised by this anymore but I can't help but find it ll so tedious and pathetic. :sad:

American hypocrisy at its finest.

Spare us your wailing. You give as much as you get, if not more.

Fuck you, scumbag.

You wish, trollop.

Registered Guest

Hello and nice to see you Renee, R.W., and Fashionista.

Thank you for sharing.

I need to print this out and try it. Sure sounds delicious.

Best regards

Registered Guest.
I don\'t need to remember what I did yesterday, I only need to remember what I am doing tomorrow. Today, is the here and now.

RW

I hope you do RG!

Nice to see you :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Registered Guest

Quote from: "RW"I hope you do RG!

Nice to see you :)

Just finished printing out a few pages.

Now to see what I don't have on hand, probably most everything.  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

But a quick trip to Safeway, can fill the emptiness of ingredients in the pantry.

R.G.
I don\'t need to remember what I did yesterday, I only need to remember what I am doing tomorrow. Today, is the here and now.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Registered Guest"Hello and nice to see you Renee, R.W., and Fashionista.

Thank you for sharing.

I need to print this out and try it. Sure sounds delicious.

Best regards

Registered Guest.

RG, good to see ya. ac_drinks

Mac N Cheese

Great thread. Great category. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mac N Cheese"Great thread. Great category. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I'm happy you like it Mac N Cheese.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"As promised, Fash....this is my basic sauce. I use this as the starting point for most of my Italian recipes. Don't hold me to some of the amounts as I usually eyeball it. You will have to experiment a little to fine tune it.

I did a big batch of Ragu sauce with whole wheat spaghettini pasta. I added lots of tasty stuff to the sauce, but it would probably make you gag.

@realAzhyaAryola

Go to Milestones and order one of their signature dishes, the Portobello Mushroom Chicken. Oh my God!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Go to Milestones and order one of their signature dishes, the Portobello Mushroom Chicken. Oh my God!

No Milestones in Saskatchewan that I am aware of.