News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9519
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:49:49 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Al Kiddy - Tiny tot terrorism in the Yoo Ess Ay...

Started by Bricktop, March 13, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "kiebers"Why do you bother??? That's an easy one. Extreme hatred of America/Americans. I will however call you on exactly what I quoted. It was a stupid post on your part but you made it. I just questioned it.

I was not debating any of your age old arguments. Been there done that long long time ago. Not gonna do it again. I know how you feel and no matter how many times I say it you hear only what you want to hear when it comes to how I or any other American may feel.

Here we go again.

To criticise America and to highlight the idiocy of its citizens is "hatred".

Son, are you going to deny that America is a violent nation, that exports its violence to other countries for no lawful reason? Are you going to deny that America's gun culture is to blame for thousands of unnecessary deaths of innocent people?

These are not arguments. These are statements that I submit as fact. I do not have to "hate" America to make these statements. I presume that if you "love" America you must therefore ignore its vices and villainy?

Tell me this, sparky? Do you LOVE your country...and by default, all it stands for?

I believe kiebers is saying that stupidity and not culture is the reason the woman was shot.

RW

I believe what Crowley is saying is that if it wasn't for gun culture this woman wouldn't have been able to stupidly get shot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

If she was taught proper gun safety she wouldn't have got shot either.

Gun lock- get one!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I believe what Crowley is saying is that if it wasn't for gun culture this woman wouldn't have been able to stupidly get shot.

She would find a way to get herself or someone else seriously injured..

She is the type of person who would leave her vehicle running and unlocked, with her son inside while she went into a convenience store for a package of cigarettes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"If she was taught proper gun safety she wouldn't have got shot either.

Gun lock- get one!

What good is training if stubborn people won't use what they have learned keeper?

RW

Quote from: "keeper"If she was taught proper gun safety she wouldn't have got shot either.

Gun lock- get one!

The more people who have guns means the more idiots that will have guns too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I believe kiebers is saying that stupidity and not culture is the reason the woman was shot.

Actually Fash, I am not saying anything about the actual incident or about our proliferation of guns. Not saying anything about the laws. Not entering into any kind of debate that will only repeat itself the next time. Yes I realize there will be other times. In a country with over 300 million there will always be Darwin. I can sit here and acknowledge whatever he says is right, but the next time, the same things will be brought up and the 3 or 4 of us that are American will get accused/slandered all over again. Won't matter that I have listened to the same arguments for 15 years. All of it will be repetitive. It does not matter if I believed the same thing he does, he would continuously beat us over the head with it. How many threads have been started/derailed about this?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Actually Fash, I am not saying anything about the actual incident or about our proliferation of guns. Not saying anything about the laws. Not entering into any kind of debate that will only repeat itself the next time. Yes I realize there will be other times. In a country with over 300 million there will always be Darwin. I can sit here and acknowledge whatever he says is right, but the next time, the same things will be brought up and the 3 or 4 of us that are American will get accused/slandered all over again. Won't matter that I have listened to the same arguments for 15 years. All of it will be repetitive. It does not matter if I believed the same thing he does, he would continuously beat us over the head with it. How many threads have been started/derailed about this?

Oh I see now kiebers and I understand.

ac_smile

kiebers

Here we go again.

Son, are you going to deny that America is a violent nation, that exports its violence to other countries for no lawful reason? Are you going to deny that America's gun culture is to blame for thousands of unnecessary deaths of innocent people?

These are not arguments. These are statements that I submit as fact. I do not have to "hate" America to make these statements. I presume that if you "love" America you must therefore ignore its vices and villainy?

Tell me this, sparky? Do you LOVE your country...and by default, all it stands for?

Yes, out of your mouth it is hatred. I am not debating or discussing the same thing over and over and over and over. We have done this too many times to count. And yes as a matter of fact I do love my country and I do know that we are not perfect and have problems. And again, I do love my country.

I will leave this thread to you so you can rail, bleat, beat your drum and your dead horse to your hearts content. I have already heard all you have to say on the subject over and over and over and over.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Here we go again.

Yes, out of your mouth it is hatred. I am not debating or discussing the same thing over and over and over and over. We have done this too many times to count. And yes as a matter of fact I do love my country and I do know that we are not perfect and have problems. And again, I do love my country.

I will leave this thread to you so you can rail, bleat, beat your drum and your dead horse to your hearts content. I have already heard all you have to say on the subject.

I can certainly understand your frustration in not wanting to repeat the same debate again and again kiebers..

It's like discussing the sovereignty of Taiwan with Shen Li.

ac_unsure

Bricktop

No.

You never say anything.

You just wave the "You Hate America" flag and that is your one and only argument.

You don't have the pride and integrity to admit that your country is morally broken, universally loathed and widely regarded as the greatest threat to world peace of ALL nations.

This is purely because you are addicted to violence, and firepower at both the macro and micro level. I contend that gun ownership within the community contributes not only to individual deaths and injuries, but also infiltrates the psyche of America at the national level, which says that nuclear missiles, tanks and attack fighters are good things to have and use.

I don't HAVE to hate America to see what goes on in the world, and form my opinion based on that knowledge and observation. Frankly, I am more than happy to talk to Americans...my daughter was partnered with one for a few years, and he had no reason to feel discriminated against.

I don't "hate" Americans, you buffoon.

I hate what America represents, and does. Maybe if you had a brain that functioned, you would to.

kiebers

I can certainly understand your frustration in not wanting to repeat the same debate again and again kiebers..

It's like discussing the sovereignty of Taiwan with Shen Li.

ac_unsure

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

kiebers

No.

You never say anything.

You just wave the "You Hate America" flag and that is your one and only argument.

You don't have the pride and integrity to admit that your country is morally broken, universally loathed and widely regarded as the greatest threat to world peace of ALL nations.

This is purely because you are addicted to violence, and firepower at both the macro and micro level. I contend that gun ownership within the community contributes not only to individual deaths and injuries, but also infiltrates the psyche of America at the national level, which says that nuclear missiles, tanks and attack fighters are good things to have and use.

I don't HAVE to hate America to see what goes on in the world, and form my opinion based on that knowledge and observation. Frankly, I am more than happy to talk to Americans...my daughter was partnered with one for a few years, and he had no reason to feel discriminated against.

I don't "hate" Americans, you buffoon.

I hate what America represents, and does. Maybe if you had a brain that functioned, you would to.

I have heard all of this from you. Too funny...

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Bricktop

See, there we have it.

A four year old shooting his mother is funny.

Invading Iraq was funny.

Bombing hospitals in Afghanistan is funny.

And you wonder why Americans are as popular as turds in a spa.