The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

EgyptAir Flight Dissapeared from radar - Update - Pings from a blackbox picked up

Started by cc, May 19, 2016, 12:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"About 86,000 of the 100,000 staff at De Gaulle airport have red badges which allow them access to secure areas. I think 85 have been lost for radicalization reasons in the last 18 months. I wonder how many radicals have gone undetected? ac_umm

Edit, those that lost their red badges may still be employed by the airport. :shock:

I was watching how they maintain security at airports..

A bit scary when you think about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"About 86,000 of the 100,000 staff at De Gaulle airport have red badges which allow them access to secure areas. I think 85 have been lost for radicalization reasons in the last 18 months. I wonder how many radicals have gone undetected? ac_umm

Edit, those that lost their red badges may still be employed by the airport. :shock:

I was watching how they maintain security at airports..

A bit scary when you think about it.

It is an eye opener.

easter bunny

Pretty soon everyone will have to strip down naked and wear clothes supplied by the airlines, and all the luggage will be put on a separate plane. Crazy world.  :crazy:

RW

They need to find a way to keep in contact with aircraft that can't be tampered with for any reason.  Like a signal from the black box that never stops transmitting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"They need to find a way to keep in contact with aircraft that can't be tampered with for any reason.  Like a signal from the black box that never stops transmitting.

Maybe put sonar in those black boxes too. Make them easier to find. Ah fuck it. Might as well just put parachutes in all the seats. =(

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"They need to find a way to keep in contact with aircraft that can't be tampered with for any reason.  Like a signal from the black box that never stops transmitting.

Maybe put sonar in those black boxes too. Make them easier to find. Ah fuck it. Might as well just put parachutes in all the seats. =(

They will a lot of parachutes for all the diiferent body parts once a bomb has went off.

easter bunny

I think most would have survived the explosion. What a horrible way to go. =(

cc

Do keep in mind that this has not been identified as sabotage

I'm in a 50 / 50 pattern  .. some things indicate likely foul play and some could well be failure

Back a ways in this thread you will see where I posted the auto-reports - They indicate fire, not explosion ... and from the cockpit area, so it's a long way from settled

I'm using my head to say this, not my gut  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

easter bunny

Quote from: "cc la femme"Do keep in mind that this has not been identified as sabotage

I'm in a 50 / 50 pattern  .. some things indicate likely foul play and some could well be failure

Back a ways in this thread you will see where I posted the auto-reports - They indicate fire, not explosion ... and from the cockpit area, so it's a long way from settled

I'm using my head to say this, not my gut  ac_smile

Right. It sounds like this might have been an electrical fire. That's why I don't like the fly by wire design. =(

Anonymous

easter bunny

Every time a plane crashes in the ocean they spend a hundred million dollars searching for that stupid black box. Why can't they just make it so the things float?   :confused1:

Anonymous

The data recorders float is going to have to be of sufficient strength yet lightness to avoid being torn to bits, preventing the data recorders from sinking to the bottom anyhow.

That might not have worked anyway as they could have floated a hell of a long way from the crash site by now.

cc

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/01/egypt-says-signals-picked-up-from-doomed-plane-black-boxes.html?intcmp=hplnws">French ship detects signals from one of EgyptAir Flight 804's black boxes

French investigators confirmed Wednesday that one of its ships picked up signals under the Mediterranean Sea from one of the black boxes of the EgyptAir plane that crashed last month, killing all 66 passengers and crew on board.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/01/egypt-says-signals-picked-up-from-doomed-plane-black-boxes.html?intcmp=hplnws">French ship detects signals from one of EgyptAir Flight 804's black boxes

French investigators confirmed Wednesday that one of its ships picked up signals under the Mediterranean Sea from one of the black boxes of the EgyptAir plane that crashed last month, killing all 66 passengers and crew on board.

I hope they are able to retrieve it and find out exactly what caused the crash.