The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Smacking the brats.

Started by Bricktop, March 21, 2016, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I did not smack my boy when he was a kiddie. Now that he is 25 and a lazy mouthy entitled know it all, I am thinking about starting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Well, I would consider e-instating corporal punishment if it included girls.

That will never happen...so its a dead issue.

Only...how come you LIKE being spanked?

I was punished as a child with a leather belt.   I quickly realised that spanking was a lesser punishment, than being grounded.   And I use other forms of punishment on my boys. Mainly because one of them has not only stamped my wooden spoon with his name, but also brought one to me when he was three and asked me to spank him rather than send him to bed. Needless to say, he was sent to bed. Without a spanking.

My dad is old school Korean. Belts, electric cords and even golf clubs were common attitude adjustment tools in my upbringing. I'm surprised I like golf so much.

:shock:

priscilla1961

I beated my Shen Li much hard. :laugh:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

My mom didn't golf but I got the belt, wooden spoons broken on my [insert body part here], shoes thrown at me, tossed down stairs, hit in the head with ceramic phones and cupboard doors resulting in concussions.  I was whipped with a skipping rope across my bare back causing welts that took hours for the skin to go back to normal (my father cried when he saw what my mom had done).  I was pinned down with my face ground into the floor, slapped, punched, kicked.  I had whip lash from having my hair pulled so hard. I was dragged out of seats and across rooms by my hair.  I had so many bruises all the time they thought I had a bleeding disorder and was referred to an internist.  I had to lie constantly so social services wouldn't take me away.

I would have begged for a simple spanking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I beated my Shen Li much hard. :laugh:

Yeah it shows hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My mom did golf but I got the belt, wooden spoons broken in my [insert body part here], shoes thrown at me, tossed down stairs, hit in the head with ceramic phones and cupboard doors resulting in concussions.  I was whipped with a skipping rope across my bare back causing welts that took hours for the skin to go back to normal (my father cried when he saw what my mom had done).  I was pinned down with my face ground into the floor, slapped, punched, kicked.  I had whip lash from having my hair pulled so hard. I was dragged out of seats and across rooms by my hair.  I had so many bruises all the time they thought I had a bleeding disorder and was referred to an internist.  I had to lie constantly so social services wouldn't take me away.

:shock:

:swoon:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"My mom did golf but I got the belt, wooden spoons broken in my [insert body part here], shoes thrown at me, tossed down stairs, hit in the head with ceramic phones and cupboard doors resulting in concussions.  I was whipped with a skipping rope across my bare back causing welts that took hours for the skin to go back to normal (my father cried when he saw what my mom had done).  I was pinned down with my face ground into the floor, slapped, punched, kicked.  I had whip lash from having my hair pulled so hard. I was dragged out of seats and across rooms by my hair.  I had so many bruises all the time they thought I had a bleeding disorder and was referred to an internist.  I had to lie constantly so social services wouldn't take me away.

Jesus Christ.....I have no words.

All I can say is that I pray that there is a extra special, extra nasty, room in hell for people who abuse children.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

All I can say is that I pray that there is a extra special, extra nasty, room in hell for people who abuse children.

I don't either Renee, only shock and disgust.

Renee

Oh and BTW, I hope there is also a special place in hell for those who make flippant comments about childern deserving abuse as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

They die sad and lonely people.  Funny thing is she barely hit my brother and didn't lay a hand on my sister.
Beware of Gaslighters!

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I hope there is also a special place in hell for those who make flippant comments about childern deserving abuse as well.

Beating my Shen Li is make joke Renee. Children not deserve the abuse. Please forgive my English poor and make joke. :sad:

RW

So when the Liberals are going to play heros and change the spanking laws, I think their time and energy would be better spent in bolstering social services to combat serious child abuse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I hope there is also a special place in hell for those who make flippant comments about childern deserving abuse as well.

Beating my Shen Li is make joke Renee. Children not deserve the abuse. Please forgive my English poor and make joke. :sad:

Your joke was fine.  We all know you didn't beat Shen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

No worries Priscilla.....my comments were not meant for you. ac_smile

priscilla1961

Quote from: "RW"

Your joke was fine.  We all know you didn't beat Shen.

Renee offended my joke.