The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Smacking the brats.

Started by Bricktop, March 21, 2016, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I hope there is also a special place in hell for those who make flippant comments about childern deserving abuse as well.

Beating my Shen Li is make joke Renee. Children not deserve the abuse. Please forgive my English poor and make joke. :sad:

No worries Priscilla.....my comments were not meant for you. ac_smile

Thank you. My joke fault is Google translate. ac_toofunny
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

There was a case of child abuse in my children's school in 2011 or 2012 involving a brother and sister..

Teachers noticed marks consistent with abuse on both children and reported it to the proper authorities..

The children were taken out of the school and my children never saw them again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I hope there is also a special place in hell for those who make flippant comments about childern deserving abuse as well.

Beating my Shen Li is make joke Renee. Children not deserve the abuse. Please forgive my English poor and make joke. :sad:

You seem like a sweet old gal. What happened to your kid? I know what Chinese hospitals are like. Any chance they accidentally switched daughters on you at the hospital? :wink:

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

You seem like a sweet old gal. What happened to your kid? I know what Chinese hospitals are like. Any chance they accidentally switched daughters on you at the hospital? :wink:

Noice, you silver tongued devil. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"

Noice, you silver tongued devil. :nea:

This is as silver tongued as it gets for an old rig pig like me. But, Priscilla does seems like a nice person.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"There was a case of child abuse in my children's school in 2011 or 2012 involving a brother and sister..

Teachers noticed marks consistent with abuse on both children and reported it to the proper authorities..

Which is why I kept my mouth shut.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There was a case of child abuse in my children's school in 2011 or 2012 involving a brother and sister..

Which is why I kept my mouth shut.

You were afraid of never seeing your friends again?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"And my sister.

You think they would separate you?

RW

I wasn't going to risk it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I wasn't going to risk it.

That would be heartless.

RW

They do things like that but my mom never abused my sister so likely it would have just been me who would have been taken away.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They do things like that but my mom never abused my sister so likely it would have just been me who would have been taken away.

Was she older or younger?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So, if only one child is being abused, only the abused child is removed? The other child should also be removed from the abusive home.