The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Smacking the brats.

Started by Bricktop, March 21, 2016, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"When I was 13, I called my mom out once about abusing me and later that week she gave me a book titled "A Child Called It" so I would know what real abuse is.  Here's the description:

"[Dave Pelzer's] book A Child called "It" describes from his viewpoint about the severe abuse he suffered as a child. He writes how his mother was physically and emotionally abusive towards him from ages 4 to 12. In his book he describes how his mom starved him, forced him to drink ammonia, stabbed him in the stomach, burned his arm on a gas stove, and forced him to eat his own vomit. He mentioned that his father was not active in resolving or stopping the conflicts between Pelzer and his alcoholic mother. In 1973 at age 12 he was sent to a foster family. In the book he uses pseudonyms to reference his relatives."

I felt so much better.  Haha

:shock:

RW

The book is even more horrifying Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"The book is even more horrifying Fash.

That's great, physically and emotionally abuse your child and then rain even more emotional abuse on them by giving them some literature that relays the ominous message of "be gratefull for how you are being abused because things could always be worse"

Wow, just wow. That is just immorally and diabolically special.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

She abused me less than her mom abused her apparently.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The book is even more horrifying Fash.

What you endured as a child is horrifying.

RW

I'm not alone.

The thing that irks me is the government tackling "spanking" again which has already been through the Supreme Court.  It should put time and resources into helping children who are being abused instead.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"She abused me less than her mom abused her apparently.

Oh wow, that makes it all better.  :laugh3:

Not really. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I hope there is also a special place in hell for those who make flippant comments about childern deserving abuse as well.

Beating my Shen Li is make joke Renee. Children not deserve the abuse. Please forgive my English poor and make joke. :sad:

You seem like a sweet old gal. What happened to your kid? I know what Chinese hospitals are like. Any chance they accidentally switched daughters on you at the hospital? :wink:

Mommy is a true sweetipie. Everyone says I inherited Mommy's hips and Daddy's temper. :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not alone.

The thing that irks me is the government tackling "spanking" again which has already been through the Supreme Court.  It should put time and resources into helping children who are being abused instead.

They had no choice when they agreed to all 94 truth and reconciliation commission recommendations.

RW

They HAD to accept all of them?  I'm not buying that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They HAD to accept all of them?  I'm not buying that.

I mean they promised to implement all of them.

RW

Well they should have given them more thought.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Well they should have given them more thought.

Yes, they should have.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"She abused me less than her mom abused her apparently.
 Uhg, I'm sorry RW. I can relate on some level because although my mom lost custody of me before I was old enough to really form memories, her crazy drunk ass still was part of the family. She was in and out.  I've called her out recently for all the shit she put me through, her response? "Get over it, I have".   When they do that shit it's the same emotionally abusive invalidation they've always done. Bitches. I still love her though, I just don't respect or trust her.

Anonymous

And now, get this, she hates the name we have chosen for the baby, Sophia Violet, and has chosen her OWN name for the baby and she will text me at random asking "so how is my little Ellie doing?".   Mind you, she doesn't really give a shit how the baby is....she just tries really hard to push my buttons.