The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

AryanKingdom

Sorry Renee, no pun intended with the word 'feeding'...

Anonymous

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"This is too funny, let the 'attack the troll' feeding frenzy commence.    ac_lmfao

Ahhh, you po widdle baby. What is it with some of you BFtards. You guys are made out of fucking pudding.

Renee

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "AryanKingdom"This 'troll' label gets thrown around too loosely online these days, much like 'racism', 'Islamophobia', 'anti-semite' etc.  

More often than not the people using the terms just use them on people they happen to disagree with.

Translation:

Oh poor me....I'm not a troll....I'm a poor victim of the establishment.

End of translation:

BTW, everyone here has heard that horseshit before. So that post was another wasted hunt a peck effort on your part. I see a pattern developing here.

Are you hungry Renee? I bet you are...... how many takeaways are you having tonight?

Sorry Scouse, old boy I don't live on that greasy, paki, garbage that you lower class tea baggers seem to love.

That greasy shit must plays hell with your acne. Better get mummy to buy you some Benzoyl Peroxide for that big whitehead sitting on top of your shoulders. Shouldn't cost anything, I hear meds over there are free for you slobs on the dole.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Obssession with Hitler? I cannot say I ever had the pleasure of meeting anyone obsessed with Hitler. :001_rolleyes:

That's because most Hitler lovers only exist under rocks and...... insane asylums.

Or in AryanKlingon's case......his mummy's basement.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

AryanKingdom

If that video doesn't stir your white racial soul , you are nothing but untermensch...... but I suspect the membership on here consists mostly of non  whites and jews anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"If that video doesn't stir your white racial soul , you are nothing but untermensch...... but I suspect the membership on here consists mostly of non  whites and jews anyway.

I am one quarter Japanese.

Renee

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"If that video doesn't stir your white racial soul , you are nothing but untermensch...... but I suspect the membership on here consists mostly of non  whites and jews anyway.

Oh you guessed it, we're all busted. :laugh3:

Where's my yamaka and pass the matzah balls.....

Don't think your going to get any of Shen Li's fried chicken, she doesn't share.

As for RW...she plays the banjo and tap dances in a black minstral show in her spare time. :nea:

You really are a moron....Correction.... a God cursed mother fucking moron.

BTW, glad you stopped by, you little thumb sucking bitch.  I've been in need of a new punching bag since the last time you got sent home with your tail between your legs.

Anonymous

Don't think your going to get any of Shen Li's fried chicken, she doesn't share.

As for RW...she plays the banjo and tap dances in a black minstral show in her spare time. :nea:

BTW, glad you stopped by, you little thumb sucking bitch.  I've been in need of a new punching bag since the last time you got sent home with your tail between your legs.

Herman's a redneck though.

AryanKingdom

Listen fella, you obviously need to lose weight....

Try going outside occasionally, even if its just jogging to McDonalds, any exercise and fresh air will do you good.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"As for RW...she plays the banjo and tap dances in a black minstral show in her spare time. :nea:

It's the fat lips that give me away isn't it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Are they obssessed with any other dead dictator? Franco or Pinochet perhaps. Or do their hearts belong exclusively to Hitler?

Renee

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"

Listen fella, you obviously need to lose weight....

Try going outside occasionally, even if its just jogging to McDonalds, any exercise and fresh air will do you good.

I guess that's all you got little man. You still seem to be operating under the mistaken impression that lame fat jokes get to me.

You know you're like a blank canvas that I can paint any which way I want and then toss into the shit pile when I'm done with it. And the best part is.... there's NOTHING you can do about it.

You're too socially and mentally inept to fight back properly. I almost feel sorry for you. Because if you think I was "unpleasant" when I was "leashed" as a mod; you're in for a real treat now.  :laugh3:

Better go get mummy to protect you or is she busy taking it up the ass from your paki step dad? :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Are they obssessed with any other dead dictator? Franco or Pinochet perhaps. Or do their hearts belong exclusively to Hitler?

Seems to be more a Hitler focus but TD did express an admiration for Che Guevara once.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview