Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
I meant the falling from heaven line.

Yeah, sadly on multiple occasions.  Drunk guys don't tend to be very original.   I also once had the younger male friend of a friend of mine write out the lyrics to the Heights song "How do you talk to an Angel"  and gave it to me as I was leaving her place one day.

I absolutely hated asking girls out. No fun at all.

RW

Quote from: "Mona"My friend's brother hit on me at her 30th last year.  He's 33.  He murmured in my ear that he would really like to eat me.  After having lifted me off my feet when I gave him a hug goodbye when leaving their mum's house to drive my friend and her partner home, and telling me that he really thought I should stay the night with him.    He's 6'3, gorgeous blue green eyes, and totally delicious.  I got in the car with her and told her that she was lucky I loved her so much as that was the best offer I'd had all year.   I took a raincheck.

I don't see why she would care if you hooked up with her brother.

That's a really touchy one as it can cause problems between friends.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mona"My friend's brother hit on me at her 30th last year.  He's 33.  He murmured in my ear that he would really like to eat me.  After having lifted me off my feet when I gave him a hug goodbye when leaving their mum's house to drive my friend and her partner home, and telling me that he really thought I should stay the night with him.    He's 6'3, gorgeous blue green eyes, and totally delicious.  I got in the car with her and told her that she was lucky I loved her so much as that was the best offer I'd had all year.   I took a raincheck.

I could see that.

Mona

Oh my friend didn't care.  It's just that I was her ride home.  Designated driver.   And she didn't want me to take him back to her place as he was drunk and she didn't want to deal with him when drunk.

He messaged her after we got home to ask where I was staying and then rang her phone first thing the next morning to chat to me.  I gave him my number because she thought that he could do with a friend like me as he was just coming out of a five year relationship and could do with a friend who understood the family dynamic (I'm close to their whole family, and actually spent Christmas Eve at their mum's and Christmas night at their other brother's house.)  He was actually hesitant once he was sober to ruin our friendship with sex, but I convinced him that it was fine.   So we saw each other for a couple of months, and then he got a girlfriend and it stopped, but we're still friends.    

He broke up with his new gf and I was one of the first to notice, and my friend actually suggested that I message him to see how he's doing.  So she has no problem with me playing with her brother.  If she did, I wouldn't have gone near him.   Even their dad was ok with it, he was staying on his dad's property and his dad recognised my car at his place.  And he took me antiquing and to dinner with his mum.

Mona

I have never been very patient, so I tend to save the guy the hassle and just tell them that I'm interested.  It's worked for me so far.

Anonymous

I have never been very patient, so I tend to save the guy the hassle and just tell them that I'm interested.  It's worked for me so far.

And the guy would appreciate it too I am sure.

RW

Oh my friend didn't care.  It's just that I was her ride home.  Designated driver.   And she didn't want me to take him back to her place as he was drunk and she didn't want to deal with him when drunk.

He messaged her after we got home to ask where I was staying and then rang her phone first thing the next morning to chat to me.  I gave him my number because she thought that he could do with a friend like me as he was just coming out of a five year relationship and could do with a friend who understood the family dynamic (I'm close to their whole family, and actually spent Christmas Eve at their mum's and Christmas night at their other brother's house.)  He was actually hesitant once he was sober to ruin our friendship with sex, but I convinced him that it was fine.   So we saw each other for a couple of months, and then he got a girlfriend and it stopped, but we're still friends.    

He broke up with his new gf and I was one of the first to notice, and my friend actually suggested that I message him to see how he's doing.  So she has no problem with me playing with her brother.  If she did, I wouldn't have gone near him.   Even their dad was ok with it, he was staying on his dad's property and his dad recognised my car at his place.  And he took me antiquing and to dinner with his mum.

Good to hear that!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I love hearing old war stories from the glory days ladies. Carry on please..

I can understand that.

Continuously watching what amounts to a 10 second highlight reel in your little bald head must get tedious.

Bald? Dark skin, yes. Bald just another convenient assumption. How about a hint about you, so I can be part of the assumption association. You must be bored to tears.

Okay assumption boy, I guess your severely receded hairline only shows up in pictures. :001_rolleyes:

Christ you're an idiot.  I don't think I can stress that enough.

Gives me great comfort to know how miserable you are. What  a foul phoney. Tit for tat chunky.

Careful TD. I am a full figured boy myself.

U like tit for tat herm?

Yes, I like tits. I also like barrel wash, Hoggs, quading, French's mustard and baloney.

I adore my quad. Ride it everywhere. French mustards OK. Bosoms  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I love hearing old war stories from the glory days ladies. Carry on please..

I can understand that.

Continuously watching what amounts to a 10 second highlight reel in your little bald head must get tedious.

Bald? Dark skin, yes. Bald just another convenient assumption. How about a hint about you, so I can be part of the assumption association. You must be bored to tears.

Okay assumption boy, I guess your severely receded hairline only shows up in pictures. :001_rolleyes:

Gives me great comfort to know how miserable you are. What  a foul phoney. Tit for tat chunky.

U like tit for tat herm?

Yes, I like tits. I also like barrel wash, Hoggs, quading, French's mustard and baloney.

Are you allowed to license it and insure it for public roads?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I can understand that.

U like tit for tat herm?

Are you allowed to license it and insure it for public roads?

Yes on most in CR. A helmut is a must.

Anonymous

That is wonderful..

Small and cheap transportation.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/8C608FA1-F67F-4940-984B-20813738D42E_zpsbfnjnxya.jpg.html">

I used to have a Honda 350. Rode it for 9 years. Rode the hell out of it. Sold it for parts. Riding this now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/8C608FA1-F67F-4940-984B-20813738D42E_zpsbfnjnxya.jpg.html">

I used to have a Honda 350. Rode it for 9 years. Rode the hell out of it. Sold it for parts. Riding this now.

Very nice Twenty Dollars..

My son and my husband would love that.

shin

Quote from: "shin"I vividly remember the first time someone grabbed my butt in a club. I have no idea who did it because the place was dark and packed. It was disturbing enough for me to not try doing in to anyone else.

As you might infer from TD, there are some cultures where overt sexual advances are expected and often encouraged. My parents are from the Caribbean, and I can verify that this is indeed one of those cultures. It's certainly a weird thing when a woman aggressively flirts with a man who isn't thinking about picking up someone. I compared it to being the butt of a cruel joke.

I've unintentionally said things to women that might sound like advances. I probably do it more often than I realize. Online I joke around a lot more than in person. To some, it might come down to an impression of making a girl feel wanted or ignored. It's a pity, because once women start removing some of those boundaries they put up between strange guys and their true feelings the conversations become a lot more interesting, almost rewarding.

It's better than a Korean dong chim.

The Caribbean is my favourite part of the universe. Do you go back often? Do you want a travel buddy who smokes?

I've actually never been there. I used to smoke for 15 years, but I don't seem to have any recognizable separation anxiety from quitting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "shin"I vividly remember the first time someone grabbed my butt in a club. I have no idea who did it because the place was dark and packed. It was disturbing enough for me to not try doing in to anyone else.

As you might infer from TD, there are some cultures where overt sexual advances are expected and often encouraged. My parents are from the Caribbean, and I can verify that this is indeed one of those cultures. It's certainly a weird thing when a woman aggressively flirts with a man who isn't thinking about picking up someone. I compared it to being the butt of a cruel joke.

I've unintentionally said things to women that might sound like advances. I probably do it more often than I realize. Online I joke around a lot more than in person. To some, it might come down to an impression of making a girl feel wanted or ignored. It's a pity, because once women start removing some of those boundaries they put up between strange guys and their true feelings the conversations become a lot more interesting, almost rewarding.

It's better than a Korean dong chim.

The Caribbean is my favourite part of the universe. Do you go back often? Do you want a travel buddy who smokes?

I've actually never been there. I used to smoke for 15 years, but I don't seem to have any recognizable separation anxiety from quitting.

You have never been to your parents country?

:ohmy: