The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why are you so jealous?

I never said we aren't. Well, Fash is quite the skank as you know.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Why are you so jealous?

You mean envious. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

I love hearing old war stories from the glory days ladies. Carry on please..

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I love hearing old war stories from the glory days ladies. Carry on please..

I can understand that.

Continuously watching what amounts to a 10 second highlight reel in your little bald head must get tedious.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I love hearing old war stories from the glory days ladies. Carry on please..

I can understand that.

Continuously watching what amounts to a 10 second highlight reel in your little bald head must get tedious.

Bald? Dark skin, yes. Bald just another convenient assumption. How about a hint about you, so I can be part of the assumption association. You must be bored to tears.

RW

Are you ASSUMING this kind of thing doesn't still happen today?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

Are you ASSUMING this kind of thing doesn't still happen today?

Don't know? Tell me. I'll tell you about mine. No assumptions tho. I've got a few stories.

RW

So tell your stories rather than being a jerk about ours.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"So tell your stories rather than being a jerk about ours.

When was I a jerk? You go first, then I will. Promise to keep it civil.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

What? When you were 17, or when some dude said you have nice tits. Those are just simple passing things. You're married, it's different for me. I have this maid. She comes on Mondays and Thursday's. She does a really good job. She loves talking to me and helping with my Spanish. She is a sweet women with a husband and two daughters. The oldest is almost finished with Med school. She loves to flirt, bat her eyes, bring me goodies, make fun of me for being alone. Latinas can be promiscuous. It all has become a tad too much. She is attractive, but I don't want any part of it. Now I find things to do on those mornings to avoid it all. I wouldn't mind being with someone, she would have to be my total equal in all areas. Truth. Now ladies rip me to pieces

shin

I vividly remember the first time someone grabbed my butt in a club. I have no idea who did it because the place was dark and packed. It was disturbing enough for me to not try doing in to anyone else.

As you might infer from TD, there are some cultures where overt sexual advances are expected and often encouraged. My parents are from the Caribbean, and I can verify that this is indeed one of those cultures. It's certainly a weird thing when a woman aggressively flirts with a man who isn't thinking about picking up someone. I compared it to being the butt of a cruel joke.

I've unintentionally said things to women that might sound like advances. I probably do it more often than I realize. Online I joke around a lot more than in person. To some, it might come down to an impression of making a girl feel wanted or ignored. It's a pity, because once women start removing some of those boundaries they put up between strange guys and their true feelings the conversations become a lot more interesting, almost rewarding.

RW

I can't stand being hit on by service staff.  I recently stop going to my favourite Chinese restaurant for dinner because a wauter hits on me. He knows my order, he always serves me, he makes small talk with this shit eating grin on his face the whole time. I find it so uncomfortable.
Beware of Gaslighters!