Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Last Day Of Work On Friday

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2016, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "keeper":tease:

Do you always wear those cool shades when you are cruising around the city Keeps?

Haha.. you know it :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "keeper":tease:

Do you always wear those cool shades when you are cruising around the city Keeps?

Haha.. you know it :howdy:

Driving that keeps, you never know if a woman really likes you or your kewl ride.

keeper

@realAzhyaAryola

All the best to you Mommys again to be! Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"All the best to you Mommys again to be! Woohoo!

Thanks AA

@realAzhyaAryola

Aw, sweet, Shen. Now you'll have two babies to love!

I became a new Auntie recently! I love this baby girl! She's over 3 weeks old. She will be in the Dean's list, she will be a scholar, and a she will do great things, just you wait and see world! :yahoo:  ac_dance  :thumbup:  ac_biggrin

Auntie Azhya :6:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Aw, sweet, Shen. Now you'll have two babies to love!

I became a new Auntie recently! I love this baby girl! She's over 3 weeks old. She will be in the Dean's list, she will be a scholar, and a she will do great things, just you wait and see world! :yahoo:  ac_dance  :thumbup:  ac_biggrin

Auntie Azhya :6:

That's awesome AA.

I will soon have two sons just like you. ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! Sounds awesome, Shen! I loved watching my babies growing up and I'm so happy they adore each other. They are 5 years apart and of course, big brother is protective of his younger brother.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Woohoo! Sounds awesome, Shen! I loved watching my babies growing up and I'm so happy they adore each other. They are 5 years apart and of course, big brother is protective of his younger brother.

There will be 3 years between my sons.

@realAzhyaAryola

They say the shorter the years apart, the closer they are.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"They say the shorter the years apart, the closer they are.

I hope you're right. I never had a sibling.

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"They say the shorter the years apart, the closer they are.

I hope you're right. I never had a sibling.

I a lot of ways, count yourself lucky. Brothers and sisters can be a real annoyance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Woohoo! Sounds awesome, Shen! I loved watching my babies growing up and I'm so happy they adore each other. They are 5 years apart and of course, big brother is protective of his younger brother.

This is my 4th. I have 8 years between my last baby and this one. Sophia is the baby baby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

This is my 4th. I have 8 years between my last baby and this one. Sophia is the baby baby.

And you are still hot, hot, hot Dove. ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"

And you are still hot, hot, hot Dove. ac_lovestruck
Thank you Herman!