Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Last Day Of Work On Friday

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2016, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Taking two weeks av and then a long leave. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Anonymous

I'm on leave now as well.  It's been a couple weeks. I'm considering not going back period and instead taking CMA position elsewhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I'm on leave now as well.  It's been a couple weeks. I'm considering not going back period and instead taking CMA position elsewhere.

Woo hoo, we can fucking partay togetha.  ac_dance

What's a CMA? Cerified Management Accountant?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"I'm on leave now as well.  It's been a couple weeks. I'm considering not going back period and instead taking CMA position elsewhere.

Certified Medical Assitent. I'd be that annoying person in the ER who triages you, takes your blood, gives your caths, administers meds and vaccines. Various other things the RNs don't do lol.  Or I could do strictly office work....but I'd hate life if I did that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Certified Medical Assitent. I'd be that annoying person in the ER who triages you, takes your blood, gives your caths, administers meds and vaccines. Various other things the RNs don't do lol.  Or I could do strictly office work....but I'd hate life if I did that.

Ah fuck, sorry Dove. I forgot you worked in health care. Besides, CMA  is a Canadian designation. You guys call it CPA(Certified Public Accountant).

Anonymous

Ah fuck, sorry Dove. I forgot you worked in health care. Besides, CMA  is a Canadian designation. You guys call it CPA(Certified Public Accountant).
It's totally okay if you don't remember details of my life I've plastered on forumz lol. I forgive you ♡

Anonymous

It's totally okay if you don't remember details of my life I've plastered on forumz lol. I forgive you ♡

That's kind of ya. Now make me a tea and get back to ur desk and do some office drone work....k sweetie. :laugh3:

Anonymous

That's kind of ya. Now make me a tea and get back to ur desk and do some office drone work....k sweetie. :laugh3:
make you "a" tea?  Honey I brew natural tea leaves in a small pot. What kind do you want? I have an excellent calming blend directly brought from Greece. Or, a ginger tea that will totally knock out the various digestive issues I know you are having right now....because Lord knows I am. :P

Anonymous

I'm not fussy. Make it a Chinese pu-erh green.

keeper

Ive been on leave since they took my damn legs, Thank gawd the snows gone i can break out the scooter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Ive been on leave since they took my damn legs, Thank gawd the snows gone i can break out the scooter.

The little rascal?

keeper

Here it is,

Me 3 years ago going to Chruch

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vv5biq.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Here it is,

Me 3 years ago going to Chruch

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vv5biq.jpg">

:roll:

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper":tease:

Do you always wear those cool shades when you are cruising around the city Keeps?