The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Tattling Tales

Started by chuck wagon, April 11, 2016, 12:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

chuck wagon

I am posting this for all our American friends reading The Blue Cashew.  Most of you remember the grizzly tale of Monica Lewinsky

and President Bill Clinton.  What most of you dont know is that it never happened,  it was a setup a farce a made up story.  Planted in

the news to protect Slick Willy's real love interest.  All the photos of a love struck girl and tales of playing Fidel and the peasant girl

in the White House all a fantasy worthy of the island of the same name.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-H5ABUHr7pn7Z5Z4vAiVMjIXlsGnU1gJutIjX_MEd0iYPkoQt">

The American people would understand their beloved President straying a little after years and years of climbing Mount Hillary.

We are only men after all.  So this plucky little intern was hired and was in on the whole plan from the beginning.  From the Blue

Dress to the angle of the Presidential Weiner.  Even her initials played a key role M L ,  that was the key to the whole story.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCmd-OUanWhznvtCfTg3sqe6RVk-PuReqSkitcOXbA6oBdqj_n">

That was the only piece uncovered M L  which stands for Muffin of Love the pet name of Bill's real love interest.  No expense

was spared even the Impeachment was part of the cover up. His approval ratings soared as poor Monica was being scrutinized

by the whole world.  The plan was working no one suspected a thing.

Former President Bill Clinton real Muffin of Love is none other than.

Janet Wood Reno served as the Attorney General of the United States, from 1993 to 2001. She was nominated by President Bill Clinton on February 11, 1993, and confirmed on March 11, 1993.

That's right Janet Reno.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/4000/Miss-Janet-Reno--4121.jpg">

Bill's little princess.  The story is started to make sense now,  the pieces are falling into place.  No one could have forgiven such a

Political love affair.  I know this might upset a few of our American Cousins hopefully they can accept Bill and Janet for what they

are soul mates forever.

Anonymous

I forgot just how hideous Reno is. :yuk:

chuck wagon

Quote from: "Herman"I forgot just how hideous Reno is. :yuk:

The love child they produced is actually an attractive movie actress.

Anonymous

Bill Clinton did not have the highest of standards.

Anonymous

Bill could have had his own Melania.

http://s.inyourpocket.com/gallery/124556.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "chuck wagon"I am posting this for all our American friends reading The Blue Cashew.  Most of you remember the grizzly tale of Monica Lewinsky

and President Bill Clinton.  What most of you dont know is that it never happened,  it was a setup a farce a made up story.  Planted in

the news to protect Slick Willy's real love interest.  All the photos of a love struck girl and tales of playing Fidel and the peasant girl

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-H5ABUHr7pn7Z5Z4vAiVMjIXlsGnU1gJutIjX_MEd0iYPkoQt">

The American people would understand their beloved President straying a little after years and years of climbing Mount Hillary.

We are only men after all.  So this plucky little intern was hired and was in on the whole plan from the beginning.  From the Blue

Dress to the angle of the Presidential Weiner.  Even her initials played a key role M L ,  that was the key to the whole story.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCmd-OUanWhznvtCfTg3sqe6RVk-PuReqSkitcOXbA6oBdqj_n">

That was the only piece uncovered M L  which stands for Muffin of Love the pet name of Bill's real love interest.  No expense

was spared even the Impeachment was part of the cover up. His approval ratings soared as poor Monica was being scrutinized

Janet Wood Reno served as the Attorney General of the United States, from 1993 to 2001. She was nominated by President Bill Clinton on February 11, 1993, and confirmed on March 11, 1993.

That's right Janet Reno.

Bill's little princess.  The story is started to make sense now,  the pieces are falling into place.  No one could have forgiven such a

Political love affair.  I know this might upset a few of our American Cousins hopefully they can accept Bill and Janet for what they

are soul mates forever.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Janet Reno brings back the 90's memories. The Gonzalez boy, Waco and so many others.

Renee

Drunken fucken bull dyke. Janet Reno the offspring of J.Edger Hoover and the devil.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Drunken fucken bull dyke. Janet Reno the offspring of J.Edger Hoover and the devil.

A drunk too was she? A lesbian, well look at her. She has Parkinsons. I forgot to mention the witchhunt against Richard Jewell too. I cannot believe she kept her job for the entire Clinton presidency.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Renee"Drunken fucken bull dyke. Janet Reno the offspring of J.Edger Hoover and the devil.

A drunk too was she? A lesbian, well look at her. She has Parkinsons. I forgot to mention the witchhunt against Richard Jewell too. I cannot believe she kept her job for the entire Clinton presidency.

When she was Dade County's Attorney General it was common knowledge that she had a drinking problem. She was also know for prosecution of minors on sex abuse charges. Her techniques used to interview the alleged victims have since been discredited by child experts and healthcare professionals. They've been called everything from ludicrous to outright coercive. Several of her child abuse convictions have been overturned because of the ridiculous and slimy tactics she used during the victim interview process.

It's not widely known but she was one of the nuts running around in the 80s claiming that there was a network of Satanic cults in the US systematically abusing children. How that hideous, insane, bitch was ever confirmed as the top law dog in the US is a fucking mystery as well as a travesty. In short the woman is a monster.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

When she was Dade County's Attorney General it was common knowledge that she had a drinking problem. She was also know for prosecution of minors on sex abuse charges. Her techniques used to interview the alleged victims have since been discredited by child experts and healthcare professionals. They've been called everything from ludicrous to outright coercive. Several of her child abuse convictions have been overturned because of the ridiculous and slimy tactics she used during the victim interview process.

It's not widely known but she was one of the nuts running around in the 80s claiming that there was a network of Satanic cults in the US systematically abusing children. How that hideous, insane, bitch was ever confirmed as the top law dog in the US is a fucking mystery as well as a travesty. In short the woman is a monster.

I only recall her as US AG. I do remember she was a controversial choice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I only recall her as US AG. I do remember she was a controversial choice.

She only got the job because of her sex appeal. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "chuck wagon"I am posting this for all our American friends reading The Blue Cashew.  Most of you remember the grizzly tale of Monica Lewinsky

That's right Janet Reno.

are soul mates forever.

:laugh:

Anonymous

^That was quite funny. So was chuck wagon's Quebec separation thread too.

chuck wagon

http://thevillager.com/villager_387/flayt.jpg">

It has been brought to my attention that i will be recanting my previous posts.  It appears that i may have been dazed or at least confused at the time that they were made.

Vote Clinton or else.