Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Germans Must Ban ALCOHOL If They Want To Prevent Further Sex Attacks

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2016, 12:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:  seriously????

Perhaps human ferver for religion should be limited as well.

I take that back, I don't know how big a problem alcohol is in Germany.

Alcohol is part of the culture. In Bavaria it's considered liquid bread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:  seriously????

Perhaps human ferver for religion should be limited as well.

I take that back, I don't know how big a problem alcohol is in Germany.

Alcohol is part of the culture. In Bavaria it's considered liquid bread.

Munich is the home of Oktoberfest.

easter bunny

Last I remember you had to be 16 to drink beer, and 18 to drive a car. I always thought of it as a more mature society than ours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Last I remember you had to be 16 to drink beer, and 18 to drive a car. I always thought of it as a more mature society than ours.

I didn't think there was a drinking age..

Maybe I am thinking of the Netherlands.

easter bunny

Hard liquor was 18 if I remember correctly. Beer and wine was 16. Of course that was a few years back. It may have changed. But driving was a serious matter. You had to take lessons. Not like here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Hard liquor was 18 if I remember correctly. Beer and wine was 16. Of course that was a few years back. It may have changed. But driving was a serious matter. You had to take lessons. Not like here.

With graduated licensing in most if not all provinces, we're not much different.

easter bunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"BC is more like a kindergarten.

I heard some Albertans get their class one license in BC because it's easier to get there.

ac_dunno

easter bunny

Just slip the instructor a few bucks. Better still if you're related.   :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Just slip the instructor a few bucks. Better still if you're related.   :wink:

That's how it works.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "easter bunny"Last I remember you had to be 16 to drink beer, and 18 to drive a car. I always thought of it as a more mature society than ours.

Here in Ohio, it is the opposite. You can drive at 15 1/2 with a learner's permit, but you must be 18 to drink beer or smoke the cigs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

Here in Ohio, it is the opposite. You can drive at 15 1/2 with a learner's permit, but you must be 18 to drink beer or smoke the cigs.

I thought every state's minimum drinking age was 21?