News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8683
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 17, 2024, 09:14:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Al Kiddy - Tiny tot terrorism in the Yoo Ess Ay...

Started by Bricktop, March 13, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

This Anti-Hunter Was Accidentally Shot in the Face While Trying to Save Ducks

This duck hunting protester in Australia was wading through a duck hunt in order to save hit ducks. She was then accidentally shot in the face.

A duck protestor in Australia was wading through a duck hunt attempting to "save" the ducks that were shot down.

A shot at a low-flying duck resulted in her accidental shooting.

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/duck-hunting-protester-gets-accidentally-shot-face-video/">http://www.wideopenspaces.com/duck-hunt ... ace-video/">http://www.wideopenspaces.com/duck-hunting-protester-gets-accidentally-shot-face-video/

Restrictive gun laws did not protect this stupid broad.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"Why can't people hate America?

Nothing I said indicates otherwise. Anyone can hate all they want. That was never my point. Do you believe that myself, Renee or DSM would try to justify placing a loaded weapon close to a child?

How about justifying American violence at home and abroad?

Go on...I fucking dare you...

ELPHUPPHY

Personally, it doesn't matter to me if a people hate America. Cause I'll hate them right back.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "kiebers"

Nothing I said indicates otherwise. Anyone can hate all they want. That was never my point. Do you believe that myself, Renee or DSM would try to justify placing a loaded weapon close to a child?

How about justifying American violence at home and abroad?

Go on...I fucking dare you...

This was not directed at me, but I'll say this:

Violence is normally not a good response to anything, no matter where it occurs. Whether black on black, white on white, or any mix you care to imagine. Disagreements are just that as long as no one raises a hand against another.

Having said that, if faced with violence, I believe in giving better than you get. If someone comes to my house with a screwdriver as a weapon, threatening me and mine, I will bring out by aluminum bat and skullify the person. If someone comes at me or mine with a weapon, I will gladly bring out my .50cal and we can play that way.

As far as nation against nation, wars and violence are brought on by those who will not be doing the fighting. If we make the politicians, the decision-makers do the fighting, there will be an almost immediate ceasing of hostilities.If we - Americans - are not invaded or our people attacked, there is no cause. If we are attacked, again I believe in giving better than getting. There is no turning the other cheek. When young, I went to war and it is something no one should have to do. I did it because I was young, dumb, and full of patriotism. I came back cured of those diseases, after seeing how fellow soldiers were treated during and after fighting for our country. Politicians are the curse of all people everywhere. Do away with them and there will be much less violence.

Anonymous

I cannot disagree with you about giving better than what you get. Anybody that comes to my farm to cause harm will live to regret it. Well, I cannot guarantee they would live.