News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

My thoughts are with those up in Fort Mac.

Started by Blurt, May 04, 2016, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^You would say something like that.

What?  The truth?

Of course I would.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

What?  The truth?

Of course I would.

Tides funded truth about deforestation. What an idiot. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

What?  The truth?

Of course I would.

Show me where Tides funded said research.

Your own government agrees with it.

DERP.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What?  The truth?

Of course I would.

DERP.

Not that I need to show a snake like you anything, but that blog receives money from Tides.

RW

What?  The truth?

Of course I would.

DERP.

Not that I need to show a snake like you anything, but that blog receives money from Tides.

A snake like me?  Okay soon.

LOL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Peaches, what do you think Seoul just did?

He exposed your dishonest editorial for the lies it is.

It is a blog entry, not an editorial.  Still, by definition, that makes it an opinion piece.

However, it is not "my" piece and I have not endorsed it beyond saying that two years ago I found it interesting, and still do.

Yet...if you imagine that your calling it "dishonest" and "lies" actually makes it so, I will just point out that you've not bothered to disprove or refute a single word of it with anything but your own opinion.  No facts, no links, just hot air.

The same thing Seoul is trying to do.

No, you are not or you would not be posting propaganda from Tides funded stooges.

Put up or step off, is all I've got for you.  Your insults are unwarranted and still unsupported.

Quote from: "kiebers"
Seems people are rather sensitive today if this thread was moved to RR.

If I were modding, I'd have split the thread starting with my post and moved all the hurt feelings to the flame board, unless RR **IS** the flame board.

Anonymous

I work on the in-situ side of oilsands production. Well, I did anyway until very recently. We have a much smaller land disturbance than conventional oil. In fact, at our facility we plant 3.5 trees for every one harvested. Hydroelectrucity and agriculture destroy more forests than oil and gas development.

The boreal forest has suffered little deforestation, defined as the permanent conversion of forest area to non-forest due to activities associated with agriculture, urban or recreational development, oil and gas development, and flooding. Canada as a whole has 91% of the forest cover that existed at the dawn of European settlement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I work on the in-situ side of oilsands production. Well, I did anyway until very recently. We have a much smaller land disturbance than conventional oil. In fact, at our facility we plant 3.5 trees for every one harvested. Hydroelectrucity and agriculture destroy more forests than oil and gas development.

The boreal forest has suffered little deforestation, defined as the permanent conversion of forest area to non-forest due to activities associated with agriculture, urban or recreational development, oil and gas development, and flooding. Canada as a whole has 91% of the forest cover that existed at the dawn of European settlement.

Thank you.

RW

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Peaches, what do you think Seoul just did?

He exposed your dishonest editorial for the lies it is.

It is a blog entry, not an editorial.  Still, by definition, that makes it an opinion piece.

However, it is not "my" piece and I have not endorsed it beyond saying that two years ago I found it interesting, and still do.

Yet...if you imagine that your calling it "dishonest" and "lies" actually makes it so, I will just point out that you've not bothered to disprove or refute a single word of it with anything but your own opinion.  No facts, no links, just hot air.

The same thing Seoul is trying to do.

No, you are not or you would not be posting propaganda from Tides funded stooges.

Put up or step off, is all I've got for you.  Your insults are unwarranted and still unsupported.

Quote from: "kiebers"
Seems people are rather sensitive today if this thread was moved to RR.

If I were modding, I'd have split the thread starting with my post and moved all the hurt feelings to the flame board, unless RR **IS** the flame board.

:thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Well, regardless of political issues, my thoughts are still with those up in Fort Mac.

Losing your shit in real life is always worse than losing your shit in the world of ideas.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I work on the in-situ side of oilsands production. Well, I did anyway until very recently. We have a much smaller land disturbance than conventional oil. In fact, at our facility we plant 3.5 trees for every one harvested. Hydroelectrucity and agriculture destroy more forests than oil and gas development.

I remember you wrote you owned a condo up there. Is it still there?

Good to see you back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I remember you wrote you owned a condo up there. Is it still there?

Good to see you back.

Thanx.

As is stand we can go back up there as of June 1. We had it rented to a co worker of my husband. He will go up and see how it looks.