Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Looks like Pink Heat went 22 pages, 658 posts.

Surfing and Iguanas is 45 pages, 1321 posts. Something I like to do and Do it almost very day. I have a huge photo library. A lot of it just relates to the ocean and ocean creatures. Don't think there is any interest here.

I'll take your word.  There were bigger subforums as mine wasn't up for long but it had a big variety of contributors.

Start an "Ask Me Anything" thread.  Either you do it or I will!  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Surfing and Iguanas is 45 pages, 1321 posts. Something I like to do and Do it almost very day. I have a huge photo library. A lot of it just relates to the ocean and ocean creatures. Don't think there is any interest here.

I'll take your word.  There were bigger subforums as mine wasn't up for long but it had a big variety of contributors.

What TD is not telling g you is that a significant number of posts in the Surfing and Lizards thread can be attributed to Scouse and the Kissy meATS crew calling TD out for being a pedo, a whiner, a snake, a liar, a kiss ass and all sorts of other nonsense. TD attracts a lot negative attention from many of the former BF clowns. I wonder why? ac_umm

As I recall PH was a forum where everyone pretty much got along and had fun. The subject matter could be  interesting as well. Aside from TD's pics (most of which I suspect are pirated) the surfing thread is full of typical VF garbage.

He's comparing apples to oranges but since he isn't really smart enough to know the difference you really can't abuse him for it........... ac_unsure

Hey I lied.....yes you can. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

What TD is not telling g you is that a significant number of posts in the Surfing and Lizards thread can be attributed to Scouse and the Kissy meATS crew calling TD out for being a pedo, a whiner, a snake, a liar, a kiss ass and all sorts of other nonsense. TD attracts a lot negative attention from many of the former BF clowns. I wonder why? ac_umm

As I recall PH was a forum where everyone pretty much got along and had fun. The subject matter could be  interesting as well. Aside from TD's pics (most of which I suspect are pirated) the surfing thread is full of typical VF garbage.

He's comparing apples to oranges but since he isn't really smart enough to know the difference you really can't abuse him for it........... ac_unsure

Yeah that's true. Sounds like you're over there a bunch. Yes again many of the photos are copies from other places, other things, mine and from friends. there's way more to know and learn.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"A discussion forum turned photo album.  Good job TD.

What an argumentive jealous snit. For the sake of argument. Nothing else. Pretty pathetic. Back to assumptions. Maybe you need to take a peek.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

I never saw RW's sub, but it does sound like comparing apples to oranges. When I looked at that troll forum, TD's sub looked pretty dead. Like you said, just scouse and his playmates calling him names. Nobody wants to look at that.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

What an argumentive jealous snit. For the sake of argument. Nothing else. Pretty pathetic. Back to assumptions. Maybe you need to take a peek.  :2r4ml1j_th:

I don't bother with VF any more.  I catch wind of its goings on like a fart in a breeze and I'm happy to keep it that way.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Look you whiny douche, you want to throw your snide little comments around, then expect to be called out on them.....Don't like it?.....them move the fuck on.

Oh and BTW, stick that "assumption" bullshit up your leather ass. Obviously you are too dull witted to realize that you are the fucking king of assumptions. Smarten up, a little self examination would go a long way with you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Rambo Wong

Nobody likes that twirlybrained nutcase Twenty Dollars unpopular racist subforum.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Look you whiny douche, you want to throw your snide little comments around, then expect to be called out on them.....Don't like it?.....them move the fuck on.

Oh and BTW, stick that "assumption" bullshit up your leather ass. Obviously you are too dull witted to realize that you are the fucking king of assumptions. Smarten up, a little self examination would go a long way with you.

Still dreaming of Disnryland?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Nobody likes that twirlybrained nutcase Twenty Dollars unpopular racist subforum.

You seem like perfect match for TD's dead troll subforum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Nobody likes that twirlybrained nutcase Twenty Dollars unpopular racist subforum.

Those kissy meat Beavis and Butthead morons do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

They along with odinson and Donky Freud own the first page of that board. ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"

They along with odinson and Donky Freud own the first page of that board. ac_boring

Troll forums are quickly disappearing..

They were scrambling for some place to post..

VF was willing to change to accommodate them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview