Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The alt that presently calls himself " likes to bump old threads. Was fun to see the banter between RW, Renee, and Leopardsox regarding tattoos over at the other place. 2014 I believe. Where did Sox go?

That "Alt" in none other than monkey pants, AKA SMP. That deranged sociopath, liar, professional real world stalker and child rapist and he enjoys the protection of living in the diseased vag of the Van forum owner. He is in many ways the direct cause of much of the turmoil that resulted in the forum war which ended with the expulsion of myself and others.

As far as subject matter goes, anything he says or does is not welcome here nor are reports of his activity. We all know he lurks here daily and is infuriated that he has been barred from this forum. So if your misguided intent was to stir the pot by using the actions of that scumbag as bait, I'm going to strongly warn you against ever doing it again.

If you want attention then go MOD your toilet bound, subforum. I'm sure you will get all the negative attention you seek from the Kissy meATs group of droolers and morons. They love you.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The alt that presently calls himself " likes to bump old threads. Was fun to see the banter between RW, Renee, and Leopardsox regarding tattoos over at the other place. 2014 I believe. Where did Sox go?

I knew VF was not for me from the first time I saw it in late 2012. I remember looking at the first page and seeing EU and Gary Oak. The only person dumber than Joak is EU and they were the star attractions. But, it was still far better in 2012 than it is today. Since Renee, Annie, RW, Sox, SL, AA and co were forced out and replaced with refugees from defunct troll forums it has become unreadable for adults with an IQ higher than their biological age. I think evs should pull the plug on that place. Her racist forum is beneath her.

As for Crowley, I don't know where he is. He is an excellent poster and he is missed.

To clarify, Gary Oak is creepy and EU is simply uneducated and is not capable of cogent posting..

That said, we had a thread when were ACC that had about 5500 posts which is more than any thread on VF ever had..

I was not happy about that thread though and I have little doubt that evs is not always pleased with the content of her own forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That "Alt" in none other than monkey pants, AKA SMP. That deranged sociopath, liar, professional real world stalker and child rapist and he enjoys the protection of living in the diseased vag of the Van forum owner. He is in many ways the direct cause of much of the turmoil that resulted in the forum war which ended with the expulsion of myself and others.

As far as subject matter goes, anything he says or does is not welcome here nor are reports of his activity. We all know he lurks here daily and is infuriated that he has been barred from this forum. So if your misguided intent was to stir the pot by using the actions of that scumbag as bait, I'm going to strongly warn you against ever doing it again.

If you want attention then go MOD your toilet bound, subforum. I'm sure you will get all the negative attention you seek from the Kissy meATs group of droolers and morons. They love you.... :laugh3:

Absolutely Renee..

Twenty Dollars, no more mention of stalkers and pedophiles on our forum please.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Where did Sox go?

He's tied up in my attic.  Start a search party thread stating how much you miss him and I might let him out.

:evilthoughts2:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

He's tied up in my attic.  Start a search party thread stating how much you miss him and I might let him out.

Next time better hire a sailor to tie him up......I saw him wandering around loose the other morning.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Absolutely Renee..

Twenty Dollars, no more mention of stalkers and pedophiles on our forum please.

Why is Twenty Dollars not disgusted by child molesters?

RW

Next time better hire a sailor to tie him up......I saw him wandering around loose the other morning.

You should have invited him for some tea and insults.  I haven't heard a hilarious ageist or weight flame in a while now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

You should have invited him for some tea and insults.  I haven't heard a hilarious ageist or weight flame in a while now.

Sorry but I don't share your enthusiasm for that brand of.......hilarity any longer.  :nea:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I suppose new leafs are meant to be turned over.

Your about due. Yeah?

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"I suppose new leafs are meant to be turned over.

Your about due. Yeah?

Explain.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I wish Crow would reappear too. Shen Li too.

You have to start threads on the main board so they see them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"I wish Crow would reappear too. Shen Li too.

You have to start threads on the main board so they see them.

That's a great point to make. In you're infinite wisdom, why do you think that doesn't seem to happen?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview