Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"His posts still have to be approved.

And it's highly unlikely that they will be appoved but he can still PM people and annoy them which I'm not too thrilled about right now.

And I have no doubt he is whining about you and Fash and RW on VF.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Nope

But now that Mel/Ultramax (new nick, hahahaha) is back no telling what will be going on over there.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Nope

That is unlike him.

Anonymous

Nope

But now that Mel/Ultramax (new nick, hahahaha) is back no telling what will be going on over there.

">
I wish Mel Gibson the very best.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nope

">

ac_smile
Yes, he's such a little darling.

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Nope

">

ac_smile
Yes, he's such a little darling.

ac_toofunny

The best thing that could happen to that asshole, is he could drive his dump truck off a cliff.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

He was alright sometimes and other times I wanted to punch him out.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"He was alright sometimes and other times I wanted to punch him out.

If you are talking about Mel,...he hasn't been alright in years.

Drugs, alcohol and his own incessant need for negative attention have taken their toll.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"He was alright sometimes and other times I wanted to punch him out.

Drugs, alcohol and his own incessant need for negative attention have taken their toll.

I try to feel empathy for him, but he made it difficult because some of the things he posted were gross.

Renee

I try to feel empathy for him, but he made it difficult because some of the things he posted were gross.

The guy has his share of demons to deal with but he refuses to face them.

I used to feel bad for him as well until he started claiming that he shot and killed his pet cat because he claimed it was too big of a pain in the ass to keep.

After that sick shit, I gave up on him.

Anonymous

I used to feel bad for him as well until he started claiming that he shot and killed his pet cat because he claimed it was too big of a pain in the ass to keep.

Do you believe he really did that?

Renee

Do you believe he really did that?

I don't really know but it's a sick mind that thinks of stuff like that and then brags about it or uses it for forum subject matter simply for shock value.

The older I get, the less patience and tolerance I have for the twisted little games played by losers and mentally disturbed freaks. AND I have no inclination to lavish a single ounce of pity on them either.

Twenty Dollars

The alt that presently calls himself " likes to bump old threads. Was fun to see the banter between RW, Renee, and Leopardsox regarding tattoos over at the other place. 2014 I believe. Where did Sox go?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The alt that presently calls himself " likes to bump old threads. Was fun to see the banter between RW, Renee, and Leopardsox regarding tattoos over at the other place. 2014 I believe. Where did Sox go?

I knew VF was not for me from the first time I saw it in late 2012. I remember looking at the first page and seeing EU and Gary Oak. The only person dumber than Joak is EU and they were the star attractions. But, it was still far better in 2012 than it is today. Since Renee, Annie, RW, Sox, SL, AA and co were forced out and replaced with refugees from defunct troll forums it has become unreadable for adults with an IQ higher than their biological age. I think evs should pull the plug on that place. Her racist forum is beneath her.

As for Crowley, I don't know where he is. He is an excellent poster and he is missed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview