Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Is he sending messages and are people able to message him? I thought his pm's were disabled? Maybe everyone can get along with him now that he's had a long timeout from here?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Is he sending messages and are people able to message him? I thought his pm's were disabled? Maybe everyone can get along with him now that he's had a long timeout from here?

He's been sending me messages and let's just say they have been much his usual disgusting self.   :sdfjh(2):
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

How come I didn't get a disgusting message? That's not fair!  :t1929:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Annie"How come I didn't get a disgusting message? That's not fair!  :t1929:

Would it make you feel better if I asked you for tit pics and send you gross shit for a few days?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Annie"How come I didn't get a disgusting message? That's not fair!  :t1929:

Would it make you feel better if I asked you for tit pics and send you gross shit for a few days?

ac_umm  

ac_blush
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Odinson, just like that Donky D fella, has no life. They need these forums to pretend they have lives. Odinson likes to pretend he is tall and strong. He lies so much he can't even remember how tall he said he was before. He's a cowardly bullshitting little wanker with no job and no life. Donky D Freud is exactly the same.

Renee

If I were you, I'd send him a nastigram and bitch him out. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Hmmm maybe I could...then I'd have half a chance of being included in the disgusting messages.... ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hmmm maybe I could...then I'd have half a chance of being included in the disgusting messages.... ac_umm

That's the only attention that little guy would ever get from a woman.

Annie

Quote from: "kiebers"

ac_umm  

ac_blush

Yes! Yes it would! Oh wait...... :2r4ml1j_th:

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"

ac_umm  

ac_blush

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

This thread smells of boob sweat and sadness.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hqxbwy.gif">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"This thread smells of boob sweat and sadness.

It's probably the Prednisone.  :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview