Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson checks in here everyday and wants to post here again..

He even mentioned you Seoul.

There must be people like myself on VF who ignore him.

You are hardly the only one that does not take him seriously..

He keeps sending messages here and mentioning you.

:crazy:

Man crush?  Or maybe "men crushes" since Herman is mentioned also.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson checks in here everyday and wants to post here again..

Ignore is odinson's friend. I am not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Man crush?  Or maybe "men crushes" since Herman is mentioned also.

Oh oh kiebers, you are Odinson's next man crush.

:laugh:

cc

I find him of late varying between incoherent and right on  ... but not offensive of late

Then, I do not read many threads there and make no effort to read many posts in any  thread

Just a casual observation as I treat the overall site casually

Others may well have seen bad stuff
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"I find him of late varying between incoherent and right on  ... but not offensive of late

Then, I do not read many threads there and make no effort to read many posts in any  thread

I don't have to go to VF the read his stupid obnoxious shit....I get it right here in my inbox.

Lucky me.... :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Didn't know that

I got none. I guess I'm not attractive to him ..... hurts a bit but I will get over it

However, he did this morning publicly invite me to his room for the first time  .. so my confidence is coming back

JOE

I don't mind Odinson. He tends to go over the top at times. Yet nothing he's done is illegal nor is he a genuine threat to anyone or their privcay. And at least we're in universal agreement that SMP should be removed and banned from the VF for good. Why evs keeps him there is beyond explanation (granpa's money or fear of retribution?). And she even comes to his defense as if he's her own son.

He's banned everywhere else & is a genuine threat wherever he posts because he stalks others, collects their pi and makes unauthorized use of it. He should have an electric surveillance collar by the police where his Internet activities are monitored & restricted.Plus he's driven off so many ex-members, including many who post here. If VF got rid of that character, it'd improve their forum at least 50% immediatly. The other 50% who drags that it down is Oscar, their forum drunk. Those two are toxic influences who keep many potential new members from joining/staying.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"I don't mind Odinson. He tends to go over the top at times. Yet nothing he's done is illegal nor is he a genuine threat to anyone or their privcay. And at least we're in universal agreement that SMP should be removed and banned from the VF for good. Why evs keeps him there is beyond explanation (granpa's money or fear of retribution?). And she even comes to his defense as if he's her own son.

He's banned everywhere else & is a genuine threat wherever he posts because he stalks others, collects their pi and makes unauthorized use of it. He should have an electric surveillance collar by the police where his Internet activities are monitored & restricted.Plus he's driven off so many ex-members, including many who post here. If VF got rid of that character, it'd improve their forum at least 50% immediatly. The other 50% who drags that it down is Oscar, their forum drunk. Those two are toxic influences who keep many potential new members from joining/staying.

Well look who just caught the fuck up.  :dash1:

JOE you're such a dipshit. Go away and don't come back until you draw something.

BTW, Oscar is harmless; in fact if you know how to read him, he's highly amusing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "JOE"I don't mind Odinson. He tends to go over the top at times. Yet nothing he's done is illegal nor is he a genuine threat to anyone or their privcay. And at least we're in universal agreement that SMP should be removed and banned from the VF for good. Why evs keeps him there is beyond explanation (granpa's money or fear of retribution?). And she even comes to his defense as if he's her own son.

I adore Oscar.  Talk bad about him again and I'll smack you in your dirty mouth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Yes, Oscar can strange, maybe at times of booze or whatever?

He also can be very right on the point and extremely funny at "good" times

No matter which mode he is in at the time, I like him

Now, Joe  .......  pulleeze smack him

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I find him of late varying between incoherent and right on  ... but not offensive of late

I read some shit he used to say about you when he was here. He's a bullshitting, mouthy little wanker with no life outside forums. Just like his boyfriend Donky Freud. I would like to meet both of those mouthy little cowards.  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't have to go to VF the read his stupid obnoxious shit....I get it right here in my inbox.

Lucky me.... :negative:

Same with me Renee..

He sends messages everyday..

A life Odinson; get one.

cc

OK. This PM stuff I did not know.

Thanks to you both for cluing me

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK. This PM stuff I did not know.

Thanks to you both for cluing me

It's the same unsolicited, sexual innuendo/rapey stuff he posts publicly. So you aren't missing anything.  

Fash is right. He has no life and half the time I think he's inebriated. I will say this though, he has my sympathies on the recent death of his father. Now if he could only stop being a God damn jerk....... :nea:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview