Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Strip Club Offering Free Lap Dances to Fort McMurray Evacuees

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2016, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Kahbuzz, yer at yer best when yer all ornery 'n mad.

I think yer kinda hot tempered an' ya have a tendency ta blot up a lot.

...but I still like readin' what ya have ta say.

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "J0E"What I find odd, is that its seems a lot easier to approach and meet young girls half my age than it is to older women.

Quote from: "J0E"I  find I have few problems with bein' around young girls, eh?

Quote from: "J0E"But I'm still attractive to the young girls.

You're a creep and everybody knows it. You make SMP look like a distinguished gentleman most days.

If there were a member memorable quote thread...that would be front page material... ac_toofunny

Renee

Joe you're so full of shit.

Where the fuck are your drawings? I've waiting since February.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"Kahbuzz, yer at yer best when yer all ornery 'n mad.

I think yer kinda hot tempered an' ya have a tendency ta blot up a lot.

...but I still like readin' what ya have ta say.

Got that wrong. I have only been mad at you one time. I can probably go find that quote but no sense in bringing that up again over here. I rarely get angry.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

He has called me "angry" a number of times ... he does it when nailed in discussion  .. same tactic used by cowards like him, Rohammed etc when one "helps" then make themselves look stupid

Their  calling me angry makes me ssssoooo angry   :mad:  acc_angry  :t1929:

:yahoo:  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Quote from: "cc la femme"He has called me "angry" a number of times ... he does it when nailed in discussion  .. same tactic used by cowards like him, Rohammed etc when one "helps" then make themselves look stupid

I think yer both hot tempered...cc!

An' that kiebers needs ta move up ta Canada fer a year, experience a -40 winter ta cool 'im down! He's spent far too much time in the Hot Texas sun, y'know.  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"He has called me "angry" a number of times ... he does it when nailed in discussion  .. same tactic used by cowards like him, Rohammed etc when one "helps" then make themselves look stupid

Do you remember when scouse and his three little boyfriends were here? Every other sentence was "you seem angry". They were getting angry that nobody was getting angry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"What I find odd, is that its seems a lot easier to approach and meet young girls half my age than it is to older women.

You're a creep and everybody knows it. You make SMP look like a distinguished gentleman most days.

A genuine diddler on this board. Isn't that frickin special.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

If there were a member memorable quote thread...that would be front page material... ac_toofunny

For the police investigation.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"

I think yer both hot tempered...cc!

An' that kiebers needs ta move up ta Canada fer a year, experience a -40 winter ta cool 'im down! He's spent far too much time in the Hot Texas sun, y'know.  :wink:

JOE you're do full of shit.

Where's your fuckin drawings?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-02/EE063B92-BBAA-4F5C-9C21-0D8CF9352B99_zpsgo18dyqr.jpg.html">

Got a beat up quad I ride a lot too.

If we owned a truck, I would want it to be a small one..

My husband has access to a full size crew cab truck at work if we need it to move something.