Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Strip Club Offering Free Lap Dances to Fort McMurray Evacuees

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2016, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

EDMONTON – Fire evacuees from Fort McMurray have been offered meals, clothing, places to stay and now an unusual gift – a free lap dance.

An Edmonton strip club is waiving its $9 entry fee and offering one $30 lap dance to any customers from the evacuated city in northern Alberta.

As demonstrated in the days since the fire, the oilsands capital is home to many families.

But Chris Round, manager of a company that manages five strip clubs in Alberta including one in Fort McMurray, acknowledges the city also has a reputation as a party place for oil workers making loads of money and spending it in bars on their days off.

"Fort McMurray has been very good to our industry and to our business, that's for sure," Round said Wednesday

Fort McMurray clients are coming into the Edmonton club offering the promotion, Eden Exotic Entertainment, and are happy to take advantage, he said.

"It's been a stressful time for everybody. People just want to relax and get their mind off things for a little bit.

"If it's not for you, that's no big deal. But there's a lot of people that have been really appreciative – they feel like someone cares."

http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmonton-strip-club-offering-free-lap-dances-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmon ... -evacuees/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmonton-strip-club-offering-free-lap-dances-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"EDMONTON – Fire evacuees from Fort McMurray have been offered meals, clothing, places to stay and now an unusual gift – a free lap dance.

An Edmonton strip club is waiving its $9 entry fee and offering one $30 lap dance to any customers from the evacuated city in northern Alberta.

As demonstrated in the days since the fire, the oilsands capital is home to many families.

But Chris Round, manager of a company that manages five strip clubs in Alberta including one in Fort McMurray, acknowledges the city also has a reputation as a party place for oil workers making loads of money and spending it in bars on their days off.

"Fort McMurray has been very good to our industry and to our business, that's for sure," Round said Wednesday

Fort McMurray clients are coming into the Edmonton club offering the promotion, Eden Exotic Entertainment, and are happy to take advantage, he said.

"It's been a stressful time for everybody. People just want to relax and get their mind off things for a little bit.

"If it's not for you, that's no big deal. But there's a lot of people that have been really appreciative – they feel like someone cares."

http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmonton-strip-club-offering-free-lap-dances-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmon ... -evacuees/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmonton-strip-club-offering-free-lap-dances-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees/

The strip joint owners will make a killing off of this. :thumbup:

Anonymous

It costs them nothing and they will draw horny young guys with more money than brains.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"EDMONTON – Fire evacuees from Fort McMurray have been offered meals, clothing, places to stay and now an unusual gift – a free lap dance.

A lap dance is not a necessity..

If they really wanted to help evacuees, they would donate a portion of their sales to help them.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^It's a promotional stunt Fash.

I feel it is in bad taste..

They are using the tragedy to help themselves rather than relief efforts.

Anonymous

Hey, I am homeless. What should I do now? I think I need a lap dance. ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They might be doing that too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

They might be doing that too.

I hope they are.

Renee

:laugh: Anything that helps the emotional wellbeing of the evacuees is alright by me.  :laugh:

Maybe Joe should offer free cab,.... oops, I mean limo rides to the strip club. I'm sure he knows how to get there. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee":laugh: Anything that helps the emotional wellbeing of the evacuees is alright by me. :laugh:

I think it helps the financial well being of the strip club owner and the women working there.

ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "Renee":laugh: Anything that helps the emotional wellbeing of the evacuees is alright by me. :laugh:

I think it helps the financial well being of the strip club owner and the women working there.

ac_unsure

And there is something wrong with that? Its free enterprise and if it provides a recreational service to a select few, all the better.

The people who take advantage of an offer like this will do so because they want to. They aren't exactly being swindled out of anything or forced to do something against their will.

There is more to helping people forget their troubles than just handing out blankets and cans of beans, even if it is for just a short while.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_unsure

And there is something wrong with that? Its free enterprise and if it provides a recreational service to a select few, all the better.

The people who take advantage of an offer like this will do so because they want to. They aren't exactly being swindled out of anything or forced to do something against their will.

There is more to helping people forget their troubles than just handing out blankets and cans of beans, even if it is for just a short while.

But the need is food, clothing and shelter not lap dances..

But, as Velvet said maybe they are contributing to that too.

JOE

Quote from: "Renee":laugh: Anything that helps the emotional wellbeing of the evacuees is alright by me.  :laugh:

Maybe Joe should offer free cab,.... oops, I mean limo rides to the strip club. I'm sure he knows how to get there. :laugh:

Yes, its true Renn. I drove many patrons, mostly men, to and from strip clubs during my limo driving days. Funniest time is when I drove some young college kids there, it was a co-ed group of girls and guys to the local strip joint. When I picked up the group later that night, one girl, I think she was 19 or 20 looked mortified as if she'd been through a traumatic experience, as if she'd been raped or violated. Gawd, she looked so frightened, I think having her female colleagues shove pussy in her face all night long. Essentially that girl may as well have been 12 years old. She was clearly inexperienced with such matters, and had never had exposure to the wild and raunchier aspects of life. No doubt someone who lived a sheltered life at home with her parents in a quiet Vancouver suburb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Renee":laugh: Anything that helps the emotional wellbeing of the evacuees is alright by me.  :laugh:

Yes, its true Renn. I drove many patrons, mostly men, to and from strip clubs during my limo driving days. Funniest time is when I drove some young college kids there, it was a co-ed group of girls and guys to the local strip joint. When I picked up the group later that night, one girl, I think she was 19 or 20 looked mortified as if she'd been through a traumatic experience, as if she'd been raped or violated. Gawd, she looked so frightened, I think having her female colleagues shove pussy in her face all night long. Essentially that girl may as well have been 12 years old. She was clearly inexperienced with such matters, and had never had exposure to the wild and raunchier aspects of life. No doubt someone who lived a sheltered life at home with her parents in a quiet Vancouver suburb.

:swoon: