Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Strip Club Offering Free Lap Dances to Fort McMurray Evacuees

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2016, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Renee":laugh: Anything that helps the emotional wellbeing of the evacuees is alright by me.  :laugh:

Maybe Joe should offer free cab,.... oops, I mean limo rides to the strip club. I'm sure he knows how to get there. :laugh:

Yes, its true Renn. I drove many patrons, mostly men, to and from strip clubs during my limo driving days. Funniest time is when I drove some young college kids there, it was a co-ed group of girls and guys to the local strip joint. When I picked up the group later that night, one girl, I think she was 19 or 20 looked mortified as if she'd been through a traumatic experience, as if she'd been raped or violated. Gawd, she looked so frightened, I think having her female colleagues shove pussy in her face all night long. Essentially that girl may as well have been 12 years old. She was clearly inexperienced with such matters, and had never had exposure to the wild and raunchier aspects of life. No doubt someone who lived a sheltered life at home with her parents in a quiet Vancouver suburb.

Jesus H. Christ, do you have any God damn control over how creepy you can be? :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

But Renn! I never suggested this group go to strip club.

They went on their own accord, gave their consent to be exposed to the lewder aspects of life. If it was too much for some of them, then they have live with the personal decision they made to go there.

We were hired by them, so I drove that group.

Anyways, ifya don' like reality, should I sugarcoat or sanitize it for you?

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee":laugh: Anything that helps the emotional wellbeing of the evacuees is alright by me.  :laugh:

Maybe Joe should offer free cab,.... oops, I mean limo rides to the strip club. I'm sure he knows how to get there. :laugh:

Yes, its true Renn. I drove many patrons, mostly men, to and from strip clubs during my limo driving days. Funniest time is when I drove some young college kids there, it was a co-ed group of girls and guys to the local strip joint. When I picked up the group later that night, one girl, I think she was 19 or 20 looked mortified as if she'd been through a traumatic experience, as if she'd been raped or violated. Gawd, she looked so frightened, I think having her female colleagues shove pussy in her face all night long. Essentially that girl may as well have been 12 years old. She was clearly inexperienced with such matters, and had never had exposure to the wild and raunchier aspects of life. No doubt someone who lived a sheltered life at home with her parents in a quiet Vancouver suburb.

Jesus H. Christ, do you have any God damn control over how creepy you can be? :negative:

Anonymous

When I was young and drank I would have taken this offer over a place to stay.

Mac N Cheese

Quote from: "Herman"EDMONTON – Fire evacuees from Fort McMurray have been offered meals, clothing, places to stay and now an unusual gift – a free lap dance.

An Edmonton strip club is waiving its $9 entry fee and offering one $30 lap dance to any customers from the evacuated city in northern Alberta.

As demonstrated in the days since the fire, the oilsands capital is home to many families.

But Chris Round, manager of a company that manages five strip clubs in Alberta including one in Fort McMurray, acknowledges the city also has a reputation as a party place for oil workers making loads of money and spending it in bars on their days off.

"Fort McMurray has been very good to our industry and to our business, that's for sure," Round said Wednesday

Fort McMurray clients are coming into the Edmonton club offering the promotion, Eden Exotic Entertainment, and are happy to take advantage, he said.

"It's been a stressful time for everybody. People just want to relax and get their mind off things for a little bit.

"If it's not for you, that's no big deal. But there's a lot of people that have been really appreciative – they feel like someone cares."

http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmonton-strip-club-offering-free-lap-dances-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmon ... -evacuees/">http://globalnews.ca/news/2696834/edmonton-strip-club-offering-free-lap-dances-to-fort-mcmurray-evacuees/

This speaks volumes about the young men who are the backbone of that city's working population. :laugh:

RW

Don't start with this shit again Joe.  You aren't in Kansas anymore pal.  :sneaky2:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Don't start with this shit again Joe.  

If I may ask ... since my meanderings in the archives have not exposed me to anything weird from JOE ... is there an executive summary available to bring me up to speed?

Renee

Quote from: "Peaches"

If I may ask ... since my meanderings in the archives have not exposed me to anything weird from JOE ... is there an executive summary available to bring me up to speed?

There is no executive summary for JOE. You just have to stick around and take in the experience.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

There is no executive summary for JOE. You just have to stick around and take in the experience.  :laugh:

Good to know. I think I will do that.

Twenty Dollars

I wonder if it's anything like taking in your experience? I think you're more predictable than Joe, and scary.

cc

And well you should be scared. Rumor has it she offed several surfers on her last trip to the Pacific

Bashed to bits with their own boards is what I heard
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I wonder if it's anything like taking in your experience? I think you're more predictable than Joe, and scary.

Nope, not even close.

BTW, what's this "I think" shit? Trying something new? Don't hurt yourself.  :laugh3:

RW

He's 100% troll with a penchant for dabbling in pedo commentary.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"And well you should be scared. Rumor has it she offed several surfers on her last trip to the Pacific

Bashed to bits with their own boards is what I heard

Look it's doubtful she could make a left turn and end up in the west,let alone somewhere out in the Pacific. Maybe she could be my new book keeper tho.

Twenty Dollars

He's 100% troll with a penchant for dabbling in pedo commentary.

That's  a daring claim to make. Is this a joke, or do you have proof? If not Fash should ban your ass.

cc

LOL. Joesephine  has a protector, albeit one having no experience with him and his many sketchy posts / tales
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell