Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2016, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Don't start with this shit again Joe.  

Quote from: "Renee"
Jesus H. Christ, do you have any God damn control over how creepy you can be? :negative:

If I may ask ... since my meanderings in the archives have not exposed me to anything weird from JOE ... is there an executive summary available to bring me up to speed?

He's 100% troll with a penchant for dabbling in pedo commentary.

Sick.

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"LOL. Joesephine  has a protector, albeit one having no experience with him and his many sketchy posts / tales

You'll have to excuse TD.....Not only does he have no experience with JOE but the guy hasn't got the brains God gave geese.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

If I may ask ... since my meanderings in the archives have not exposed me to anything weird from JOE ... is there an executive summary available to bring me up to speed?

We used to have one of those types who would visit TV sporadically, each time one of his 90 day bans ended.  Edna would string him along for a few days until he went a bit too far ... then ban him again, delete a few of his posts, and move the rest of his new stuff where it would never be seen again.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"LOL. Joesephine  has a protector, albeit one having no experience with him and his many sketchy posts / tales

You'll have to excuse TD.....Not only does he have no experience with JOE but the guy hasn't got the brains God gave geese.

Did ya have the samething for lunch? Must have. Dinners got to be different.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Jesus H. Christ, do you have any God damn control over how creepy you can be? :negative:

Sick.

I hate pedos too. If Joe is one I'll hate Joe. To go by what one slightly vendictive person says isn't enough for me to pass judgment.

Anonymous

We used to have one of those types who would visit TV sporadically, each time one of his 90 day bans ended.  Edna would string him along for a few days until he went a bit too far ... then ban him again, delete a few of his posts, and move the rest of his new stuff where it would never be seen again.

I like your new avatar Peaches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like your new avatar Peaches.

A few good avatars on this forum.

Anonymous

What?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Did ya have the samething for lunch? Must have. Dinners got to be different.

Speaking of eating....I'm thinking you were one of those kids that ate the paste in art class.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

JOE

Well, Renn asked me if I'd driven passengers to a strip club, and so I just told her the truth. I have. I don't make those stories up. Nor did I ever tell the passengers they should go there. I couldn't help it if hormones or curiosity got the better of them.

Actually one thing I noticed - was whether the passengers were white, asian, brown or black, rich, poor, famous or non, the number 1 topic was always sex, men and women talking about their sex lives or private parts.

Perhaps it all sounds so dirty, but that's what is always on their minds.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but that is the real world and what people talk about and do after hours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Well, Renn asked me if I'd driven passengers to a strip club, and so I just told her the truth. I have. I don't make those stories up. Nor did I ever tell the passengers they should go there. I couldn't help it if hormones or curiosity got the better of them.

Actually one thing I noticed - was whether the passengers were white, asian, brown or black, rich, poor, famous or non, the number 1 topic was always sex, men and women talking about their sex lives or private parts.

Perhaps it all sounds so dirty, but that's what is always on their minds.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but that is the real world and what people talk about and do after hours.

:shock:

RW

That's  a daring claim to make. Is this a joke, or do you have proof? If not Fash should ban your ass.

Not only am I one if the admins here, I pay the bills for this little slice of the Internet.

Any other complaints you'd like to make?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

That's  a daring claim to make. Is this a joke, or do you have proof? If not Fash should ban your ass.

Not only am I one if the admins here, I pay the bills for this little slice of the Internet.

It's a cheap shot to call someone a pedo without proof on a message board. Real classy

Renee

It's a cheap shot to call someone a pedo without proof on a message board. Real classy

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

She didn't call him a "pedo". She said JOE likes to comment on and discuss issues of pedophilia. There is proof of that all over VF......go look for it, dumbass.

Joe likes to speculate about the sexual activity of underage girls and sometimes he gets borderline inappropriate with it. That is no secret. Most long timers around here have been witness to it. A relative newcomer like you should keep your mouth shut and comment only after you have a bit more experience with the troll that Joe likes to throw around.