The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Does Donald Trump really respect women?

Started by Twenty Dollars, May 10, 2016, 09:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Doesn't look like it to me. Are you OK with it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Doesn't look like it to me. Are you OK with it?

How would I know if he does or not?

Did Bill Clinton really respect women?

Is Hillary a congenital liar as William Saffire referred to her?

I don't believe politicians, especially when another equally dishonest politician is trying to smear them.

Twenty Dollars

Bill was an old southern horn dog. Asking about Trump. What's your gut tell you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Bill was an old southern horn dog. Asking about Trump. What's your gut tell you.

My gut tells me it is another election in the US and to take attack ads with a pinch of salt.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Bill was an old southern horn dog. Asking about Trump. What's your gut tell you.

My gut tells me it is another election in the US and to take attack ads with a pinch of salt.

This^^^^

Course you can always add "attack posts" to that as well...LOLOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

This^^^^

That's what I thought too Seoul and kiebers.

Twenty Dollars

This^^^^

Do ya think Donald herd it? Beyond my hopes, don't think it's his attack ads, it's his 24/7 shit talk. I'm sorry Kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

This^^^^

Do ya think Donald herd it? Beyond my hopes, don't think it's his attack adds, it's his 24/7 shit talk. I'm sorry Kiebers

He does, but the issue in this thread is ads. And we can see that Hillary or anyone else seeking office in the US "shit talks". It happens in this country too, but the US takes it further.

priscilla1961

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnpa2CicezVQL23rD4p6aStZWolArWjyvswiFi8wxs6rS1wqJFTw">

:laugh:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

kiebers

This^^^^

Do ya think Donald herd it? Beyond my hopes, don't think it's his attack ads, it's his 24/7 shit talk. I'm sorry Kiebers

Nothing to be sorry about. At this point I see it all as propaganda. It's a shame that in the case of Hillary it's not propaganda that she used her own personal server to handle her state department email. She should be prosecuted not elected. She created a national security issue.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

This^^^^

Nothing to be sorry about. At this point I see it all as propaganda. It's a shame that in the case of Hillary it's not propaganda that she used her own personal server to handle her state department email. She should be prosecuted not elected. She created a national security issue.

It is all propaganda.

The Donald

Crooked Hillary is an enabler of men who abuse women. The women get that.
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"Crooked Hillary is an enabler of men who abuse women. The women get that.
We all know Hillary is full of shit. But, you have to watch what you say. I know you are an equal opportunity cheap shot artist, but some women do not see it that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "The Donald"Crooked Hillary is an enabler of men who abuse women. The women get that.
We all know Hillary is full of shit. But, you have to watch what you say. I know you are an equal opportunity cheap shot artist, but some women do not see it that way.

Yes it ia about perceptions.

Lance Leftardashian

You sir are a racist, a sexist and an Islamophobe.
I care, you pay