Previous topic - Next topic

RW

It's a girls with breasts thing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Are you calling Annie a whore? :icon_wink:

I'm calling her white which is much, much worse. ac_razz

Annie

It was to see the reaction we got from unsuspecting truckers lol And every time we did we got a nice long horn honk and usually thumbs up.  It was also a dare but after awhile we both were just having fun.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It was to see the reaction we got from unsuspecting truckers lol And every time we did we got a nice long horn honk and usually thumbs up.  It was also a dare but after awhile we both were just having fun.

:ohmy:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_biggrin

You don't do that anymore do you Annie?

Annie

Because no one wants to see an old 46 year old butt hanging out a window driving down the highways.....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Because no one wants to see an old 46 year old butt hanging out a window driving down the highways.....lol

No comment Annie.

ac_blush

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Because no one wants to see an old 46 year old butt hanging out a window driving down the highways.....lol

Annie I've seen your pic. If my butt was as small as yours, I'd be hanging it out the window every chance I got. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It's a state of mind.  Lots of 46 year old butts are still worth flaunting.

I don't pay much attention to men's butts, but men run in my family and we're famous for having great butts (according to the ladies in my home town.)  My butt didn't go to hell until after I hit sixty.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Okay okay.  The moral is don't drink wine.

In the morning.