Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Muslim thinks she owns MY country.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 21, 2016, 05:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Fashio is amused

You would be whining Canadian assumpshun if someone said that to you.

You are right. An azzumption on my part. Your effort to dumb down the English language makes no sense. Dumbs down the whole place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You are right. An azzumption on my part. Your effort to dumb down the English language makes no sense. Dumbs down the whole place.

We know exactly who is dumbing down this board and it is not the very tolerant owner of this board. Anyone else would have banned your rude, idiotic butt long ago.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We know exactly who is dumbing down this board and it is not the very tolerant owner of this board. Anyone else would have banned your rude, idiotic butt long ago.

Tit for tat ticket taker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Twenty Dollars is allowed to be as rude and idiotic as he likes....but in the appropriate place and here that means RR..

If would comply with a few basic rules and keep the childish name calling in RR he would be allowed to post without mod approval.