Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Everyone I work with likes Trump

Started by Anonymous, May 21, 2016, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"This election is unusual in many ways and organized labour is no exception. Usually the Democrat candidate could count on their support. Not this time around.

He will doup these people like no tomorrow. They will be working alright. For pennies on the dollar. Make Merica great again. Bring the jobs home. What fucking bullshit.

Do you think Sanders and Clinton will not? That is not the point that all three of them are changing their positions to gain votes.  Trump has been better than Clinton at winning the hearts and minds of a lot of union and blue collar people.

One thing that appears to be true. Thanks Herman and Bro. He is wooing them for votes. Please tell me how Merican manufacturing jobs can compete with those in China. Cannot.  Tell me how he is going to bring the jobs home to make Merica great again. The only way is to bust the unions. Pay workers pennies on the dollar. Let these blue collar fools vote for him. Fat cats are licking their chops like never before. As most elections go these day, ones choice will be based on the lesser or two evils. The whole process makes me ill. Tell me how this arrogant Bafoon gets the support he seems to get?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"This election is unusual in many ways and organized labour is no exception. Usually the Democrat candidate could count on their support. Not this time around.

He will doup these people like no tomorrow. They will be working alright. For pennies on the dollar. Make Merica great again. Bring the jobs home. What fucking bullshit.

Do you think Sanders and Clinton will not? That is not the point that all three of them are changing their positions to gain votes.  Trump has been better than Clinton at winning the hearts and minds of a lot of union and blue collar people.

One thing that appears to be true. Thanks Herman and Bro. He is wooing them for votes. Please tell me how Merican manufacturing jobs can compete with those in China. Cannot.  Tell me how he is going to bring the jobs home to make Merica great again. The only way is to bust the unions. Pay workers pennies on the dollar. Let these blue collar fools vote for him. Fat cats are licking their chops like never before. As most elections go these day, ones choice will be based on the lesser or two evils. The whole process makes me ill. Tell me how this arrogant Bafoon gets the support he seems to get?

Believe it or not, China is losing manufacturing jobs too. Clinton is not going to bring back manufacturing jobs that are even leaving the country they left the US for. Sanders would be the biggest job killer of the three because of his irrational hatred to high paying jobs in the oil, gas and mining industries.  

But, you keep repeating the same thing without reading what I am saying. Unionized labor does not support NAFTA, TPP which Hillary Clinton does. Donald Trump opposes them, therefore he is popular with many blue collar types. Do you understand now? I would assume what you call "fat cats" would be in favor of free trade agreements, but not all. So, you have it backwards about who the elites support. They have their millions on Secretary Hillary.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Romero"So does a drunk.

You're not drunk every minute you're awake, right? Don't you have enough intelligence to see that Trump is all bullshit? His Muslim ban is now a "suggestion". His wall is now a "virtual" wall.

What's the appeal in someone who thinks people like you are gullible fools?

It's two-fold, Romero...

First off, for a nation that can consider Trump as a serious player in a democratic election tells me something not about Trump, but of the Nation itself.  Maybe when people truly want "change," they want it!  Good or bad!

Secondly, I know how Western governments work.  I can assure you that even if Trump is elected, it would be virtually impossible for him to implement any drastic change.  Hitler could, and did, and perhaps people still think about the "what if" scenario from the Nazi era.  I am fairly certain that could never be duplicated in any Western democracies today.

As a footnote, I find Trump quite entertaining.  American politics has all the others beat, as far as entertainment factors go!  Canadian politics is shit, respectively!

TRUMP FOR PREZ!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

Believe it or not, China is losing manufacturing jobs too. Clinton is not going to bring back manufacturing jobs that are even leaving the country they left the US for. Sanders would be the biggest job killer of the three because of his irrational hatred to high paying jobs in the oil, gas and mining industries.  

But, you keep repeating the same thing without reading what I am saying. Unionized labor does not support NAFTA, TPP which Hillary Clinton does. Donald Trump opposes them, therefore he is popular with many blue collar types. Do you understand now? I would assume what you call "fat cats" would be in favor of free trade agreements, but not all. So, you have it backwards about who the elites support. They have their millions on Secretary Hillary.

Herman trump will screw the shit out working people regardless. Support right now saves no one or nothing. You are captivated by the press and what they report.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Romero"So does a drunk.

You're not drunk every minute you're awake, right? Don't you have enough intelligence to see that Trump is all bullshit? His Muslim ban is now a "suggestion". His wall is now a "virtual" wall.

What's the appeal in someone who thinks people like you are gullible fools?

It's two-fold, Romero...

First off, for a nation that can consider Trump as a serious player in a democratic election tells me something not about Trump, but of the Nation itself.  Maybe when people truly want "change," they want it!  Good or bad!

Secondly, I know how Western governments work.  I can assure you that even if Trump is elected, it would be virtually impossible for him to implement any drastic change.  Hitler could, and did, and perhaps people still think about the "what if" scenario from the Nazi era.  I am fairly certain that could never be duplicated in any Western democracies today.

As a footnote, I find Trump quite entertaining.  American politics has all the others beat, as far as entertainment factors go!  Canadian politics is shit, respectively!

TRUMP FOR PREZ!

I don't care who wins the American election..

But, the rhetoric from Trump even if all empty talk is something I have never seen in North America..

Although, we have something kind of similar if Kevin O'Leary seeks the Conservative party leadership.

Anonymous

QuoteHerman trump will screw the shit out working people regardless. Support right now saves no one or nothing. You are captivated by the press and what they report.

TD, you are not reading what I am saying or what Herm is saying. Neither of us are captivated by American press. :laugh:  

I am talking about what the three candidates are saying. Big labour hates Clinton's support of trade deals. They see NAFTA as screwing the shit out of working people. The blame her husband for implementing NAFTA. Trump and Sanders, although both are lying say they will scrap it along with withdrawing US support for the TPP. Do you understand now what we are saying about why working people see Clinton as the one who will continue to screw American workers and not Trump or Sanders?

Trump and Sanders are both full of shit, but it is about what they are saying.

Anonymous

That news conference Trump gave was brutal. It was about the money he raised for vets. Man that guy is thin skinned.

The Donald

In Crooked Hillary's telepromter speech yesterday, she made up things that I said or believe but have no basis in fact. Not honest!
Make America Great Again

smell the glove

Quote"I'm the exact opposite. I cherish women. I want to help women. I'm going to be able to do things for women that no other candidate would be able to do, and it's very important to me."

~Trump

Anonymous

Quote"You have to treat [women] like shit."

-Trump

Quote"Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?"

Trump talking about Carly Fiorina's apprarance."Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things

My point here is not to quote Trump because he contradicts himself on a daily basis.

Anonymous

Why would anyone quote Trump? He will reverse himself an hour later.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"Why would anyone quote Trump? He will reverse himself an hour later.

Correcto. Why does t Herman understand this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Why would anyone quote Trump? He will reverse himself an hour later.

You read must be reading something Herman wrote some place else. Because on here he says anything Trump says should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You read must be reading something Herman wrote some place else. Because on here he says anything Trump says should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Of course. Trump is not stupid, but he is saying stupid things even after he locked up the GOP nod. The reason I believe is that the only reason he is in this race is to get his old friends, the Clintons back into the white house. He is a life long Democrat who used his money and influence to get Hillary elected senator in New York. In 2008, he supported Hillary for Democratic nominee for president.

This is electoral fraud between Trump and the Clintons. Hillary is unlikeable and she knew she could never defeat Rubio or Kasich, so she gets her old friend Trump to run and win the GOP nomination and continue saying stupid things so she is guaranteed the white house. This US election is a frickin scam.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/A96C76A6-B977-4250-930C-FB601125E271_zpsbc2zomsx.jpg.html">

It is a joke Herman.