Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Everyone I work with likes Trump

Started by Anonymous, May 21, 2016, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Meathead"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"Ivanka is breath taking. She has got three kids too.

Remember when he first introduced her in the primaries? He say look how beautiful she is. Even I'd do her. Classy guy.

Yet, he is running neck and neck with Hillary. Americans do not seem to care about foot in mouth disease as much as they used to.

Looks like a lot has changed. What a shit show.

Anonymous

Remember when he first introduced her in the primaries? He say look how beautiful she is. Even I'd do her. Classy guy.

Yet, he is running neck and neck with Hillary. Americans do not seem to care about foot in mouth disease as much as they used to.

He is deliberately trying to lose, you can see that right TD? Hillary has used public office to advance her foundation. She would be unelectable if she had to face a real opponent like say John Kasich who could prosecute the case against her. Remember, Donald Trump has been a major donor to the Clinton Foundation.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He is deliberately trying to lose, you can see that right TD? Hillary has used public office to advance her foundation. She would be unelectable if she had to face a real opponent like say John Kasich who could prosecute the case against her. Remember, Donald Trump has been a major donor to the Clinton Foundation.

True about Trumps donations. She seems as fouled up as he does. This is the biggest shit show on earth, for the most important position on earth. We need more choices for both candidates and political parties.

Anonymous

True about Trumps donations. She seems as fouled up as he does. This is the biggest shit show on earth, for the most important position on earth. We need more choices for both candidates and political parties.

This election is rotten to it's very core. Two fraudulent candidates and they are both on the same side.

Anonymous

This election is rotten to it's very core. Two fraudulent candidates and they are both on the same side.

Clinton's mandate will be legal, but still illegitimate. The GOP will get make sure they are not infiltrated again and get a real candidate in 2020 and Hillary will be a one term bad memory.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I did not put this in politics because it is not about political policies. Just saying how he has excited unionized workers who cannot even vote in American elections.

Do you work in the Stupid Factory?
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I did not put this in politics because it is not about political policies. Just saying how he has excited unionized workers who cannot even vote in American elections.

Roberto, it's called making a mistake..

I am sure meant do not even vote in American elections.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks Fash. Obviously, I typed the wrong word. But, if anyone could not see that than we know who really works on the assembly line of the stupid factory. As I have said before, I usually type on the fly while I'm waiting in a siding or at a switch.

Back to my point. Now that some working class people are starting to wake up to the fact Trump is in this for Hillary and not for them, they may stay home on election day. They know a corrupt Wall Street stooge like Clinton and her billionaire GOP backers are the problem not the solution.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Thanks Fash. Obviously, I typed the wrong word. But, if anyone could not see that than we know who really works on the assembly line of the stupid factory. As I have said before, I usually type on the fly while I'm waiting in a siding or at a switch.

Back to my point. Now that some working class people are starting to wake up to the fact Trump is in this for Hillary and not for them, they may stay home on election day. They know a corrupt Wall Street stooge like Clinton and her billionaire GOP backers are the problem not the solution.

This Roberto guy has to be a troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

This Roberto guy has to be a troll.

Well, duh. He's not even a good troll either. A true smarmy asshole who did not come to his "friend" RW's side when she was group bashed by the bipolar Serb twat and her trained asskissers.

Thiel

His blue collar supporters must feel let down now that Trump has unofficially thrown in the towel.
gay, conservative and proud

The Donald

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has endorsed Donald Trump for president, a stunning reversal after Cruz for months refused to back the GOP presidential nominee.

"Our country is in crisis. Hillary Clinton is manifestly unfit to be president, and her policies would harm millions of Americans. And Donald Trump is the only thing standing in her way," Cruz wrote in a Facebook post.

"A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment. And if you don't want to see a Hillary Clinton presidency, I encourage you to vote for him."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/cruz-endorses-trump/ar-BBwyitx?li=AAggNb9&ocid=UE12DHP">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... id=UE12DHP">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/cruz-endorses-trump/ar-BBwyitx?li=AAggNb9&ocid=UE12DHP
Make America Great Again

Yeah Right

No Enthusiaism for Clinton

Gallup: Democrats who 'will definitely vote' at 16-year low

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gallu">http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gallu ... le/2602965

I happen to live in an area that is quite liberal (luckily they haven't ruined it yet)

In years past there were Obama signs, Kerry signs, Gore signs. This year almost nothing. There is no enthusiasm for Hillary whatsoever that I can see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"No Enthusiaism for Clinton

Gallup: Democrats who 'will definitely vote' at 16-year low

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gallu">http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gallu ... le/2602965

I happen to live in an area that is quite liberal (luckily they haven't ruined it yet)

In years past there were Obama signs, Kerry signs, Gore signs. This year almost nothing. There is no enthusiasm for Hillary whatsoever that I can see.

That doesn't surprise me. She doesn't energize the base.

cc

This go round is vastly different than any before it

Because of both enthusiasm and lack of enthusiasm, and some other new factors we may well see very different results between day before polls and the final election day result
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell