The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

EU Vows To Use New Powers To Block All Elected ‘Far Right’ Populists From Power

Started by Aryan, May 24, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

[size=150]The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent, shortly after acquiring the power to exert "far-reaching sanctions" on elected governments.

Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission, promised to exclude Norbert Hofer, the leader of Austria's Freedom Party (FPÖ), from all EU decision-making if elected ahead of yesterday's presidential vote.

"There will be no debate or dialogue with the far-right," the liberal bureaucrat told AFP.
[/size]

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05 ... sts-power/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

So there we have it, certain parties with a large percentage of support by the public are to be ignored because they are deemed unsuitable or 'far right'.   :001_rolleyes:

Textbook Jewish behavior this, refusing to explain themselves and answer to their enemy.  

This has come about due to the rise in popularity of nationalist groups throughout Europe due to the EU's insane immigration policies....

Tick tock Jude, your time is running out.

Aryan

Nah my neck  tatts make me look scary to the general public, they need some clean cut type to be a front man.

BTW where you been hiding, I even made a thread asking where you are, you should be honoured!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah my neck  tatts make me look scary to the general public, they need some clean cut type to be a front man.

BTW where you been hiding, I even made a thread asking where you are, you should be honoured!  ac_biggrin

I am homoured the old scouser has the Iron Chink on his mind. I got a newborn at home that keeps me busy.

BTW, on a well built man, neck ink looks HAWT!!

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I am homoured the old scouser has the Iron Chink on his mind. I got a newborn at home that keeps me busy.

Hi Shen!!!!!! How is the sexy mama and little one doing?

:JC_howdy:  ac_wub
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Hi Shen!!!!!! How is the sexy mama and little one doing?

:JC_howdy:

Kiebs, you sexy biatch. I missed ya.

I am not going to bullshit, the Iron Chink is tired. The little one was bigger than the older one at birth and he's healthy.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah my neck  tatts make me look scary to the general public, they need some clean cut type to be a front man.

Lol I guess I fit the criteria of being well built, I'm not exactly skinny.

Guess which elderly Jewish gent got me banned from VF?   :sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Lol I guess I fit the criteria of being well built, I'm not exactly skinny.

Guess which elderly Jewish gent got me banned from VF?   :sdfjh(2):

Hey, you know how many times I have been banned from VF? You sir are a rookie in that department.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/7A25BEED-A32F-4CC2-B4F5-8EB612DB41AB_zpsjdlx2kku.jpg.html">

As most can see the phony Nazi dish washer posts mostly Nazi anti Jew propaganda. The mods get tired of it over there. Pippi got banned. In his usual style it's the others who caused this tradgity. Sorry pip.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/7A25BEED-A32F-4CC2-B4F5-8EB612DB41AB_zpsjdlx2kku.jpg.html">

As most can see the phony Nazi dish washer posts mostly Nazi anti Jew propaganda. The mods get tired of it over there. Pippi got banned. In his usual style it's the others who caused this tradgity. Sorry pip.

SEMEN you are one slithery, slippery, slimey, snake-like fucker.

I would actually bet money that you hiss when you talk...

The  only reason I am banned over there is because of you and your constant report button bashing.  

Be all you can be k1ke...... *HISSSSSSS*   :001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/7A25BEED-A32F-4CC2-B4F5-8EB612DB41AB_zpsjdlx2kku.jpg.html">

SEMEN you are one slithery, slippery, slimey, snake-like fucker.

I would actually bet money that you hiss when you talk...

The  only reason I am banned over there is because of you and your constant report button bashing.  

Be all you can be k1ke...... *HISSSSSSS*   :001_rolleyes:

Pippi why don't you ask the site owner. I'm sure she can set you straight. You continue to post the same shit, when she erases it, you call her a dumb cunt that sleeps with black men, just like your friend cam, all within the thread. Don't see ya pull that shit here? Then you blame on me. Anyone in doubt, go visit the place. Not a good idea to clutter up this place with this shit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview