The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

EU Vows To Use New Powers To Block All Elected ‘Far Right’ Populists From Power

Started by Aryan, May 24, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "RW"Shen!!!!!

Welcome to the world of 2 babies!

Scouse and who else?

Oh, you meant Shen's brood
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/7A25BEED-A32F-4CC2-B4F5-8EB612DB41AB_zpsjdlx2kku.jpg.html">

As most can see the phony Nazi dish washer posts mostly Nazi anti Jew propaganda. The mods get tired of it over there. Pippi got banned. In his usual style it's the others who caused this tradgity. Sorry pip.

SEMEN you are one slithery, slippery, slimey, snake-like fucker.

I would actually bet money that you hiss when you talk...

The  only reason I am banned over there is because of you and your constant report button bashing.  

Be all you can be k1ke...... *HISSSSSSS*   :001_rolleyes:

Pippi why don't you ask the site owner. I'm sure she can set you straight. You continue to post the same shit, when she erases it, you call her a dumb cunt that sleeps with black men, just like your friend cam, all within the thread. Don't see ya pull that shit here? Then you blame on me. Anyone in doubt, go visit the place. Not a good idea to clutter up this place with this shit.

What the fuck are you talking about?  

As usual, you are totally muddled and confused...... I have never abused evs or accused her of sleeping with n1ggers, I actually like her even though she is very, very naive both on political issues and how to deal with certain users, like you for example, where she seemingly doesn't have the heart to tell you to shut the fuck up and ignore your constant snitching and bitching.   You  blow up her  inbox on a daily basis with  endless complaints and requests to ban people/delete posts etc.  :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Picture relevant  :laugh:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/joosnake_zpshp9jr9wu.jpg.html">

Twenty Dollars

You lie like hitler. Blame and point your finger. Is it shitty to be you. Whinny sad sack

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"Shen!!!!!

Welcome to the world of 2 babies!

Scouse and who else?

Oh, you meant Shen's brood

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

QuoteThe President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent, shortly after acquiring the power to exert "far-reaching sanctions" on elected governments.

Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission, promised to exclude Norbert Hofer, the leader of Austria's Freedom Party (FPÖ), from all EU decision-making if elected ahead of yesterday's presidential vote.

"There will be no debate or dialogue with the far-right," the liberal bureaucrat told AFP.

If the people of the member states of the EU vote for anti immigration parties, the EU must accept the will of the people.

This gives anti EU forces in Europe a big boost.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You lie like hitler. Blame and point your finger. Is it shitty to be you. Whinny sad sack

What exactly do I lie about ?  And you of all people calling someone else a whiner is rich to say the least, Mr REPORT BUTTON BASHER 2016.

Romero

Do you disagree with Hitler's purging of his political enemies, such as the Night of the Long Knives?

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"
Do you disagree with Hitler's purging of his political enemies, such as the Night of the Long Knives?

Not if it was for the greater good, no.  

If Hitler had actually gassed 6 million k1kes, international Jewry would have been irreparably damaged.  

As it stands now, the west is as k1kefucked as ever, and you liberal cucks are regarded as 'useful idiots' by the globalist elites for doing their dirty work, well done.   :oeudC:

Tell me Homero, what side will you choose when the Jew orchestrated race war between Islam and the west inevitably starts? Will you have already submitted to Islam by then , hoping to do your bit for community cohesion and diversity, or will you do the unthinkable and side with evil white nationalists, or as you know them, 'NAZI RAAAACCCISTS!!' ??  ac_dunno

The Donald

I urge the EU to call for a total shutdown of all mooslims entering those countries until they can figure out what the hell is going on.
Make America Great Again

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"Do you disagree with Hitler's purging of his political enemies, such as the Night of the Long Knives?

Then you have nothing to bitch about, hypocrite! Besides, the far-right are a bunch of known criminals and thugs.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Tell me Homero, what side will you choose when the Jew orchestrated race war between Islam and the west inevitably starts?

I'm not too worried about your paranoid delusions. It's actually you and your skinhead pals who are at war with the West. We won WWII, so suck it up and start assimilating to our customs and values!

What a bunch of sore losers.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Tell me Homero, what side will you choose when the Jew orchestrated race war between Islam and the west inevitably starts?

I'm not too worried about your paranoid delusions. It's actually you and your skinhead pals who are at war with the West. We won WWII, so suck it up and start assimilating to our customs and values!

What a bunch of sore losers.

'We' won?  So you're a Jew?  

Either way, once the Islamics reach a large enough percentage of the population in a country, they act up, and you and your liberal friends will be the easiest to be forced into conversion or be executed.... that is of course unless you have ties to the 'elites' and will be safe from the baying mob in your heavily guarded gated communities, or can bail to Israel.  

Dont believe me? Take a look at what happens to Christians and other kaffirs in hell, sorry the middle east.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"I urge the EU to call for a total shutdown of all mooslims entering those countries until they can figure out what the hell is going on.

David Cameron does not like you.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"'We' won?  So you're a Jew?  

Either way, once the Islamics reach a large enough percentage of the population in a country, they act up, and you and your liberal friends will be the easiest to be forced into conversion or be executed.... that is of course unless you have ties to the 'elites' and will be safe from the baying mob in your heavily guarded gated communities, or can bail to Israel.  

Dont believe me? Take a look at what happens to Christians and other kaffirs in hell, sorry the middle east.   :001_rolleyes:

The Allies weren't mainly Jewish. Britain, France, Canada, the USA... what you would call white Christian countries, right?

The only group that has murdered millions of white westerners in recent history are the Nazis.

Twenty Dollars

If Hitler had actually gassed 6 million k1kes, international Jewry would have been dirreparably damaged.  

As it stands now, the west is as k1kefucked as ever, and you liberal cucks are regarded as 'useful idiots' by the globalist elites for doing their dirty work, well done.   :oeudC:

Tell me Homero, what side will you choose when the Jew orchestrated race war between Islam and the west inevitably starts? Will you have already submitted to Islam by then , hoping to do your bit for community cohesion and diversity, or will you do the unthinkable and side with evil white nationalists, or as you know them, 'NAZI RAAAACCCISTS!!' ??  ac_dunno

This is racist bull shit. Can't someone erase this shit? Avocation for murdering millions of people. This isn't even part of the conversation. What's K1kefuckery?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview