The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

EU Vows To Use New Powers To Block All Elected ‘Far Right’ Populists From Power

Started by Aryan, May 24, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Brown hair and blue eyes, and dont feed me the crap about anyone who doesn't match the criteria of blonde hair and blue eyes being gassed, because its total bullshit propaganda.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Ashkenazi Jews are white Europeans. Sephardic/Mizrahim is a different story. In Israel, there is some racism between the two groups.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Brown hair and blue eyes, and dont feed me the crap about anyone who doesn't match the criteria of blonde hair and blue eyes being gassed, because its total bullshit propaganda.   :001_rolleyes:

Brown hair??? So you're just an inferior sub-race of the Aryan race. If the Nazis ruled the world you'd be a second-class citizen.

Mongrel!

I'm Nordic, blonde hair and blue eyes. Bow before me.

Aryan

No self respecting white person considers Jews as being white.

They might 'look' white but they are anything but, and are hugely detrimental to the progression and advancement of the white race.

They are a foreign parasite, which needs to be extracted like any other cancerous germ in a body.

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Brown hair and blue eyes, and dont feed me the crap about anyone who doesn't match the criteria of blonde hair and blue eyes being gassed, because its total bullshit propaganda.   :001_rolleyes:

Brown hair??? So you're just an inferior sub-race of the Aryan race. If the Nazis ruled the world you'd be a second-class citizen.

Mongrel!

I'm Nordic, blonde hair and blue eyes. Bow before me.

No you're full of shit, and clearly display an inferior level of intelligence in comparison to myself, so therefore are basically not worth responding to.  

Shite third rate lefty troll.   :001_rolleyes:

RW

In terms of genocidal maniacs, doesn't the ranking go:

1. Mao

2. Stalin

3. Hitler

in terms of numbers?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"In terms of genocidal maniacs, doesn't the ranking go:

1. Mao

2. Stalin

3. Hitler

in terms of numbers?

YEP!!

Aryan

Leftists conveniently ignore 'other' holocausts....... its all about shaming whitey for them and banging on about how evil Hitler is/was.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No self respecting white person considers Jews as being white.

They might 'look' white but they are anything but, and are hugely detrimental to the progression and advancement of the white race.

They are a foreign parasite, which needs to be extracted like any other cancerous germ in a body.

The thing most detrimental to whites is whites themselves. It doesn't matter if you fucks are Jew/Gentile/Buddhist or Rastafarian.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Leftists conveniently ignore 'other' holocausts....... its all about shaming whitey for them and banging on about how evil Hitler is/was.   :001_rolleyes:

I'm considered a "leftie".
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No self respecting white person considers Jews as being white.

The thing most detrimental to whites is whites themselves. It doesn't matter if you fucks are Jew/Gentile/Buddhist or Rastafarian.

We need to stop apologizing for being white and thinking we know everything.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Leftists conveniently ignore 'other' holocausts....... its all about shaming whitey for them and banging on about how evil Hitler is/was.   :001_rolleyes:

Other holocausts aren't the issue. We're talking about who's been the most deadly for white Western Europeans, and it's the Nazis who murdered millions.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wrong, you seem to forget that I know this subject like the back of my hand.

Without Jews in power and influencing white countries, 99.9% of the problems we face would not be happening.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

I'm considered a "leftie".

Why? For the love of ALLAH WHY?!!  

:shock:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview