Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

CC, let me clear the air!

Started by smell the glove, June 02, 2016, 04:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

I hope you haven't been pestering the females on here for titty pics semen.....remember the trouble that got you in back on BF ?

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/5B696E1D-BBD7-4059-8B8F-2CBC00BAF415_zpsopyoiueu.png.html">

Really?

Why would you save a copy of his picture and re-post it?

/creepy

Standard semen behaviour that, he hordes pics of users for future use as ammo against them in case they upset him at some point.

There is no place for it here. Try moving on for a change.

Why don't you try moving away from the fridge for a change?  

I would have thought you might have got bored of jumping on every single thing I post by now, but that seething hatred you seem to harbor against me is showing no sign of easing....... seems as though I trolled you good and made a lasting impression.   :laugh:

The only impression you made on me is that you are a dolt and a whiny crybaby. No different than most of you ex-bastards.

But you are right about the "seething hatred" thing........it's just that it has nothing to do with your trolling ability.......whch BTW, absolutely sucks. :laugh3:

Sure, the fact that you can't allow a single post of mine to go by without making some form of obnoxious reply screams BUTTTHURRTTTZZZZZ  :laugh:

What can I say, I have a talent for annoying people at will online, and you my chubby little friend are too easy.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc la femme"I guess she just has no time for wannabe Nazi trolls  

quite  unlike myself who treats them with the respect they deserve   :wink:

You hate nazis, I hate Zionists..... whats the difference?  :confused1:

The only thing we'll ever agree on is that muslims are scum, but you Jew lovers are no fucking better.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/5B696E1D-BBD7-4059-8B8F-2CBC00BAF415_zpsopyoiueu.png.html">

Really?

/creepy

Standard semen behaviour that, he hordes pics of users for future use as ammo against them in case they upset him at some point.

I would have thought you might have got bored of jumping on every single thing I post by now, but that seething hatred you seem to harbor against me is showing no sign of easing....... seems as though I trolled you good and made a lasting impression.   :laugh:

The only impression you made on me is that you are a dolt and a whiny crybaby. No different than most of you ex-bastards.

But you are right about the "seething hatred" thing........it's just that it has nothing to do with your trolling ability.......whch BTW, absolutely sucks. :laugh3:

Sure, the fact that you can't allow a single post of mine to go by without making some form of obnoxious reply screams BUTTTHURRTTTZZZZZ  :laugh:

What can I say, I have a talent for annoying people at will online, and you my chubby little friend are too easy.

Yeah keep telling yourself that, dimbulb.

I'm not the one running off to another forum to piss and moan about how badly I was treated by the big mean lady on BC. :laugh3:

We all know you for what you are. Unlike most around here, I'm just not going to give you a pity pass because you appear to be half a retard.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He has a point about TD.  I think it's weird to save pics of other guys on your computer to repost later.  I have no doubt he uses it for ammo.

LOL on the flea circus.  Remember that bit about not knowing you're crazy?  I think that Serbian shoe fits....

There's a lot crazy over "there". There is also a lot of "sleaze"and "tears" coming from a nasty case of sore butt. I don't want to name names but it's probably putting in some overtime in the lurking department as we speak.

It all adds up to a lot of noise and nonsense.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I hope you haven't been pestering the females on here for titty pics semen.....remember the trouble that got you in back on BF ?

Sure pippi. Ask around. Not my style.

Twenty Dollars

Really?[/quote]

/creepy[/quote]

It's been reposted 9 times in this thread.  2 or 3 times by you. You know if you want to quote someone, it's not nessessary to include the photo. Thank you.

Aryan

Really?

/creepy

I'm not the one running off to another forum to piss and moan about how badly I was treated by the big mean lady on BC. :laugh3:

No, you're the one heavily lurking on a forum you're banned from and aren't welcome on.  Need a life much?  :laugh3:

And BTW i haven't posted on VF for about 3 weeks or something, so get ya facts right Helga.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
It's been reposted 9 times in this thread.  2 or 3 times by you. You know if you want to quote someone, it's not nessessary to include the photo. Thank you.

Quoting is one thing.  You saved a copy of the image then posted it from your photofucket account.  That's fucking CREEPY.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sure you're way familiar with creepy.

Yeah, I get creeped on by creeps all the time.  I would show you why but you'll save the pic because you're a creeper.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Really?

/creepy

No, you're the one heavily lurking on a forum you're banned from and aren't welcome on.  Need a life much?  :laugh3:

And BTW i haven't posted on VF for about 3 weeks or something, so get ya facts right Helga.

First of all get it right, ass face. I'm am not banned from VF. I never was. If I wanted to post there, I could at anytime.

Secondly, I do not "heavily lurk" any where. If I read VF once a month it's a lot.

BUT I do know a lot of people who post on that forum and I hear "things" pretty regularly. Probably more than I need or want to. :laugh3:

You got a lot to learn little Hitler.  ac_biggrin But I wouldn't expect a sniveling, little friendless, undesirable like you to know anything, past or present, on these two forums.

Aryan

First of all get it right, ass face. I'm am not banned from VF. I never was. If I wanted to post there, I could at anytime.

Secondly, I do not "heavily lurk" any where. If I read VF once a month it's a lot.

BUT I do know a lot of people who post on that forum and I hear "things" pretty regularly. Probably more than I need or want to. :laugh3:

You got a lot to learn little Hitler.  ac_biggrin But I wouldn't expect a sniveling, little friendless, undesirable like you to know anything, past or present, on these two forums.

ac_unsure

These 'insults' you keep hurling are getting further and further from the mark, you should really quit while you're behind to save embarrassing yourself any further....

I know exactly why you dont post on VF, because you'd be about as welcome as that massive boil on your fat ass.  ac_hithere

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm banned from VF Scouse.  I don't lurk.

You are banned from forum? Why on earth would anyone ban you? ac_wot

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview