The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

CC, let me clear the air!

Started by smell the glove, June 02, 2016, 04:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "RW"No it doesn't Joe.

I just thought that maybe his ex was too big for Mel.

Too much woman for him to handle.

Have you ever seen a woman's genitals in person before?

The smart money is on no.

Anonymous

QuoteDinky the Butt Hurt, Bearded Lady

True and funny.

smell the glove

Quote from: "JOE"Mel, you mentioned in another thread that your ex  wife was over 6'. Is this true?

Does height correlate with veejay size too?

The taller the girl the bigger the...well you know what.

She wasn't over 6'.  Still tall though, at about 5' 11", or around there...  And in her case, her pussy was pretty tight...  She never did have any kids though, so that may be a factor also...

smell the glove

And for Christ's sake!  Can't this forum edit the quote script, so that only the current quote is included, as opposed to the 15 last quotes in one quote?  I've never seen such a good looking car reposted so many times in a row!  It's excessive!

And Semen, you can keep the image stored on your hard-drive, for all I care.  It's OK!  I've learned long ago that on forums like these, it just doesn't pay to care what the others do!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"And for Christ's sake!  Can't this forum edit the quote script, so that only the current quote is included, as opposed to the 15 last quotes in one quote?  I've never seen such a good looking car reposted so many times in a row!  It's excessive!

And Semen, you can keep the image stored on your hard-drive, for all I care.  It's OK!  I've learned long ago that on forums like these, it just doesn't pay to care what the others do!

We used to limit the number of quotes in the past.

Renee

Joe once thought he caught a glimpse of pubic hair in the rear view mirror of his cab but it turned out that he had his face to close to the mirror and it was just his own nose hair.

True story.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "smell the glove"And for Christ's sake!  Can't this forum edit the quote script, so that only the current quote is included, as opposed to the 15 last quotes in one quote?  I've never seen such a good looking car reposted so many times in a row!  It's excessive!

It's Seamajor son. I'm finding out that your the type person that loves setting himself up. Look at it like this. I'm helping you to attain your goal. That photo of you and that car are stereotypical as it gets. If ya got lucky money wise, why didn't you buy a real car? Used to have a name for broke fools who came into money. It includes a racist slur, so I won't repeat.

Blurt

Mel's ex-wife is prettier than his car.

But neither of them stack up against his salt and pepper shakers.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

The shotgun on the white living room wall is as pretty as things get

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Aww shit, you've done it now. ac_lmfao

Prepare to join the ranks on semen's ever growing 'shit list'.  I think its about 10 pages long now...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Aww shit, you've done it now. ac_lmfao

Prepare to join the ranks on semen's ever growing 'shit list'.  I think its about 10 pages long now...

Always always pointing your finger. You got banned because you are a phony Nazi dishwasher, who never follows the rules. Ask around. Can you afford a car pippi?

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"

Joe once thought he caught a glimpse of pubic hair in the rear view mirror of his cab but it turned out that he had his face to close to the mirror and it was just his own nose hair.

True story.

:laugh:

JOE

Why Real, I shore have, I shore have! Bald, trimmed 'n hairy...seen 'em all, Real, I seen 'em all!

And how about this 'beaver sightin', eh 'Real?

http://cdn.traileraddict.com/content/allied-artists/50footwoman-2.jpg">

....the guy standing under her on the bridge mustve needed high powered binoculars ta capture all that detail!

smell the glove

Joe, really the biggest reason why a woman would have a large hole, is if she popped out multiple kids.  Popping out numerous kids will destroy a vagoogoo!

smell the glove

In fact, many women that have popped out numerous rats, will end up pissing their pants later in life, due to everything kind of getting "stretched out!"

This is the truth!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview