The best topic

Replies: 8106
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:55:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ATTN: Dinky...

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

It can't ever stop, Renee...  Many posters here "cross-post," or at least have at one point in time...  As long as both forums are active, there will always be some drama.

The only way to ensure that the drama would end completely, is for one or the other forum to go kaput.

smell the glove

Quote from: "JOE"I think what they've got over at memebee is one big CLIQUE.

Say somethin which 'offends' one, and 6 others come out of the woodwork and attack you.

And lately, evs has begun ta lose it. She gets upset over silliest things - ie - that one of Bill Cosby's ex girlfriends was ugly & undesireable. Oh ffs. A comment about someone she doesn't have anything to do with and she gets upset?! Unbelievable.

You are absolutely correct, Joe.  That's exactly what's happening.

Eves had a meltdown once before, but she stepped aside for a time...  The problem was, her fill-in wasn't much better.

It is a clique.  That's why some get away with murder, and others get banned for looking the wrong way...

When I modded DV, one of the most frustrating things to deal with was biased modding...  I had to bite my fucking lip plenty of times, since you cannot tell your co-mods to go fuck themselves...

It was frustrating...  The only way to reduce this frustration is to have a clear set of rules, that all enforce equally, and any Mod that cannot do so gets turfed...  The problem is, like you've mentioned, Mods often "stick together" in a clique-like setting, so simply enforcing the rules and tossing out problem Mods isn't just that easy.

This is exactly the reason why I stepped away from DV as Mod...

RW

See Mel is trying to bring cross forum drama to our neck of the woods since he can't torture them with this shit anymore.

No fucks given Mel.  Seriously.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"See Mel is trying to bring cross forum drama to our neck of the woods since he can't torture them with this shit anymore.

Don't even start with me!  I'm simply stating that there will always be drama as long as both forums are alive!

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"It can't ever stop, Renee...  Many posters here "cross-post," or at least have at one point in time...  As long as both forums are active, there will always be some drama.

The only way to ensure that the drama would end completely, is for one or the other forum to go kaput.

Yes it can stop......everyone needs to take several steps back and let it die the death it deserves. Even if one side puts the drama on the "pay no mind" list, it will be a huge improvement.

People like you need to recognize that bringing crap from one forum to another is a no-no and in my opinion, it should be a grounds for banning especially in cases of chronic pot stirring. That is how it can be nipped in the bud.

So dont give me this crap that it has to take the demise of one of the forums. Remember Mel, there are people here  ac_hithere. who can MAKE it stop if they so wish......but it is always a better option to allow people to take the initiative and do it on their own. We all have that ability....its a matter of "want" and therein lies the problem.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"See Mel is trying to bring cross forum drama to our neck of the woods since he can't torture them with this shit anymore.

Don't even start with me!  I'm simply stating that there will always be drama as long as both forums are alive!

I didn't start.  I just finished.  Shut your fucking mouth.

Capisce?
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

This is the problem with modern Western women...  They're so very "uppity" these days!

Back in the good old days, they would think twice about even leaving the kitchen, but these days?  Sheesh!   ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Aryan

Quote from: "smell the glove"This is the problem with modern Western women...  They're so very "uppity" these days!

Back in the good old days, they would think twice about even leaving the kitchen, but these days?  Sheesh!   ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Renee rarely leaves the kitchen, but preparing food for other people is a rarity.

smell the glove

She should really get out more, but I'm not sure if they're financially sound enough to hire a truck & crane...

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"I really don't care what Dinky dog shit is doing or saying on VF.

Whatever that thing does over "there", needs to stay over "there". Butt hurt bitching from losers like that Dinky creature should not be welcome here; especially when it's dragged thru the door by a pot stirring doofus like Smell the Mel.

:laugh:

yeah, come to think of it, Dinky often does moan about the royal treatment given to him/her/it by yourselves when he/she/it was shown the way to door. Its as if Dinky actually misses this place. Anyways, Dinky is now the VF's property. Evs has taken him/her/it in and accepted Dinky as her very own. In other words, dinky has been adopted by VF since being orphaned by the blue shoe.

Tell you the truth, I didn't really care if Dinky posted here. Didn't offend me, but then I don't own this site or mod it. He/She/It clearly offended somebody, the sensibilities of many women here by trying to pass off as one.

Still, I don't think Dinky would be a major problem if isolated to a sticky thread in the reject rodeo. But again, not my forum, so not for me ta say.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "smell the glove"This is the problem with modern Western women...  They're so very "uppity" these days!

Renee rarely leaves the kitchen, but preparing food for other people is a rarity.

Where's the lol smiley? How else is a person supposed to know you told a joke? ac_boring

RW

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Renee"I really don't care what Dinky dog shit is doing or saying on VF.

Whatever that thing does over "there", needs to stay over "there". Butt hurt bitching from losers like that Dinky creature should not be welcome here; especially when it's dragged thru the door by a pot stirring doofus like Smell the Mel.

:laugh:

yeah, come to think of it, Dinky often does moan about the royal treatment given to him/her/it by yourselves when he/she/it was shown the way to door. Its as if Dinky actually misses this place. Anyways, Dinky is now the VF's property now. Evs has taken him/her/it in and accepted Dinky as her very own now. In other words, dinky has been adopted by VF since being orphaned by the blue shoe.

Tell you the truth, I didn't really care if Dinky posted here. Didn't offend me, but then I don't own this site or mod it. He/She/It clearly offended somebody, the sensibilities of many women here by trying to pass off as one.

Still, I don't think Dinky would be a major problem if isolated to a sticky thread in the reject rodeo. But again, not my forum, so not for me ta say.

He misses me Joe.  One chat and he was hooked.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

You dont know from uppity.......if western women were really uppity, you would be bleeding from more than just your poor abused asshole. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I don't know why some people think it's funny to even pseudo-stalk someone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I don't know why some people think it's funny to even pseudo-stalk someone.

I don't know why some people have absolutely zero sense of humour.  I feel for the poor men that they are married to...  Must be like a death sentence for them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview